This is to inform the general public that Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia is now selling applications forms for admission into its basic general nurse training programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirement below on how to apply for Nasarawa State School of Nursing Form
Nasarawa State School of Nursing Form Portal – https://www.nassnm.edu.ng
Applications are invited from suitably qualified young males and females of not less than 17 years of age for admission into the basic general nurse training programme of the Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Nasarawa State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
The Entry Requirements for Nursing Training are as clearly specified by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN); as five (5) Subjects in Sciences Subjects at Credit Level in SSCE, GCE, O’Level from WAEC, NECO. The Relevant Subjects Includes:- ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY. The Subjects should not be offered in more than two sitting.
Is Nasarawa State School of Nursing Form Out
However, it is important to not that the Nasarawa State School of Nursing Form 2021/2022 is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Nasarawa State School of Nursing Form portal to stay update once the form is Out.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State School of Nursing Form
Interested Candidates are to log on to www.nassnm.edu.ng to complete the application form.
The application form costs NGN8,000 (Eight Thousand Naira only). Transaction fees inclusive Pay at any Nigerian bank of choice via REMITA.
- Log on to https://www.nassnm.edu.ng
- Click the APPLY NOW button
- Read requirements for admission
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Select NURSING as School option
- Fill in the registration field to create an account.
- Confirm your account in your SMS or Email.
- Candidates are advised to generate their RRR from the internet not from the bank,please.
- Click PAY NOW button to proceed
- Print the payment slip and proceed to make payment at any bank location.
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Fill your personal data and education qualification to complete the application.
- Wait for test invite via SMS and/or Open announcement.
31st September, 2020.