The National Bureau of Statistics recruitment portal (www.nigerianstat.gov.ng), how to apply for NBS 2021 Recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the Job, you need to know the qualifications, requirement for applying for NBS Recruitment 2022
Do you have what it take to get the job at the National Bureau of Statistics? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the Job.
You much take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get NBS Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through
What is the Qualification for NBS
Applicants who wish to apply for NBS Recruitment should possess the basic requirements which include the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have an SSCE, WAEC or NBS Result with at least 5 credits.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Applicants must be between the age requirements stated by NBS
- Computing Skills will be an added advantage to applicants
Is NBS Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NBS Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated one the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NBS recruitment portal @ www.nigerianstat.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NBS doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NBS recruitment.
Important Point to Note on NBS recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NBS recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NBS portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NBS
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
- NBS Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NBS
How to Apply and fill NBS Application 2022
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The NBS Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to NBS official portal – www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the NBS application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.