How to Apply for SPDC Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.shell.com.ng
SPDC Recruitment Portal | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the SPDC Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the SPDC Recruitment….read more below.
Shell Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 – www.shell.com.ng
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) and get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
Shell is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with an average of 93,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Kindly read on below for information about SPDC Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for SPDC
Applicants applying for the Shell Recruitment recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is SPDC Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the Shell Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or SPDC recruitment portal @ www.shell.com.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. SPDC doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the SPDC recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on SPDC recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for SPDC recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting SPDC portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the SPDC
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.shell.com.ng
- SPDC Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in SPDC
How to Apply for SPDC Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at Shell but one thing you need to have in mind is all SPDC recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
All applications for SPDC Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.shell.com.ng
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for SPDC job:
- Visit SPDC login portal at https://www.shell.com.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the SPDC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
SPDC Recruitment Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- SPDC Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is https://www.shell.com.ng/
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the SPDC Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.