St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions | This is to notify all candidate in search for St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions of Nursing Entrance and answers online and has been stranded. All because of the inability to get what you desired, but the GOOD NEWS is website has an updated Entrance Examination past question paper for all St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing candidates who are in line to write the Institution examination. As wise men say Proper Preparation leads to Success. Therefore, follow the guidelines below to get yours as soon as possible.
Download St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions
As we always emphasize of the importance of the St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and also the answers, this is what makes you different from other students, there some student who always depends on their limited knowledge forgetting to apply extra one to enable them to overcome any question the might come across, and when they go to sit for an exam and faced what they do not expect, what happens, they might fail because they are not fully prepared for the entrance examination.
NOTE: these past questions you are about to purchase on this page is a PDF soft copy material that has been compiled from the past year’s entrance examination. It consists of four subject combinations and they include:
If you are one of those who keep wondering why you need a past question in order to succeed, I am here to give you the reasons with St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing past questions and answers.
See, I am not trying to cajole you into getting the St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing past questions and answers, but to make you see reasons why this is the best and most sensible thing to do if you wish to secure the admission with ease.
Reasons Why You Need the St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- It enlightens you on the scope of exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- It guides you and helps you to be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are set, and the accompanying answers help you to be adequately prepared for the screening.
Over the years, studies have shown that these questions keep repeating themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of competition.
St Gerard School of Nursing Past Questions Sample
Are you genuinely interested in going through the exams with excellent grades? Do you really wish to gain admission into the school? If your answer to the above questions are in the affirmative (yes), then you might want to have a look at the ebook. The ebook contains about 300 questions collected from the last five years’ exams. Going through such a mass of questons should definitely leave you on a very solid footing regarding what is expected of you to know in respect of the exams. Also, in the course of practicing the questions you would come across questions which you would also be asked in the exams; so, you could consider it a form of expo.
- A transformer is required to give 120V from a 240V mains supply. If the primary has 5500 turns, how many turns has the secondary?
2. Which of the following statements is an exception in the assumptions of the kinetic theory of gases?
A) Gases are composed of many elastic particles
B) The particles are of negligible size
C) The particles are in constant random motion
D) The particles are of negligible mass
E) The particles collide with each other
3. Pore sweat is produced during muscular exercise because
A) the contracting muscles produce water
B) fermentation occurs in muscles
C) the temperature of the body rises
D) the muscle fatigues
4. A constant force of 5N acts for 5s on a mass of 5kg initially at rest. Calculate the final momentum of the mass.
A) 125 kgms-1
B) 75 kgms-1
C) 25 kgms-1
D) 20 kgms-1
E) 5 kgms-1
5. Which of the following statements is true?
A) Metals conduct electricity while non-metals do not
B) Metals have high density, non-metals have low density
C) Metals form basic oxides, non-metals form acidic oxides
D) In the electro chemical series, metals are above hydrogen while non-metals are below hydrogen
E) Metals lose elections while non-metals gain electron during normal reactions
6. Which of the following neurons may not have myelin sheath?
A) Effector cells
B) Intermediate neurons
C) Motor neurons
D) Sensory neurons
7. A stone is released from a height of 80m above the ground. Calculate its velocity just before it strikes the ground. (g=10ms-2)
B) 40 ms-1
C) 55 ms-1
E) 80 ms-1
8. Which of the following is a physical change?
A) The bubbling of chlorine into water
B) The bubbling of chlorine into a jar contanining hydrogen
C) The dissolution of sodium chloride in water
D) The passing of steam over heated iron
9. Which of the following is an effector organ?
C) Nose bridge
D) Ear glands
Subjects Combination for St Gerard Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions
How to Download the Past Questions and Answers
If you are really interested in purchasing St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers, then l’m going to have to help you but will also require sincerity and honesty on your part too. This will go a long way to improving your exam preparatory skill. You will understand the pattern of the aptitude test exams and how it is conducted in the University.
For instance, if you are taking exams for Engineering, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The cost of the newly updated St. Gerard’s Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers is 2000.00 naira only for the four subject’s combination.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0256484873
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank)
- Account Number: 6557768609
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
After payment, please send in the name of the school, course of study, and your email address through text to our agent on 07034920650, or 07085595761, and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
You can meet us through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/godwin.ibanga1
Did you find this information invaluable and helpful? Then, do not hesitate to share with your friends and colleagues using any of the following social media handles.