TESCOM Recruitment 2021 | Applications are invited from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the Kwara State Senior Secondary Schools.
Latest Update: The Kwara State Government has approved the extension of recruitment application portals for a period of two(2) weeks. The new closing date is 27th January 2021. This is to allow more eligible applicants to apply. Consequently, the new date for the qualifying examination is 8th February 2021.
TESCOM Recruitment Requirements
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of the higher learning in the said subject areas:
- All applicants must possess five (5) o’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Education may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
TESCOM Recruitment Available Positions
Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
How to Apply for TESCOM Recruitment & Other Details
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://tescom.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I.D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
Qualifying Examinations Schedule:
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for a written qualifying examination scheduled for 8th February, 2021 by 10:00 am.
- Oral Interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from 1st March 2021 to 6th March 2021 by 10:00 am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 27th January 2021.