Toulouse Business School – If you are looking for a prestigious business school with a high acceptance rate, look no further than Toulouse Business School. With a 5% acceptance rate for the entire school, Toulouse is one of the most selective business schools in the world. This makes it an excellent choice for businesses looking to get their logo and name recognition.
Toulouse Business School is a highly selective business school that offers a wide range of courses and a complete study experience. To be admitted to the school, candidates must have a strong academic record and demonstrate leadership abilities.
Though the school has been around for over 150 years, the current admissions process is no different from any other business school. You will be interviewed by several members of the admissions committee, and you will need to provide a portfolio of your work, essays, and test results.
After you have been admitted and have started your studies, you will be required to attend an orientation meeting. There you will learn about the school’s ethos, its policies and procedures, as well as some of the basics of corporate life. From here on out, your focus will be on getting good grades and making connections with the right people.
With over a hundred years of experience, Toulouse Business School is one of the top business schools in the world. But how do they rates?
In this blog post, we’re going to take a look at their acceptance rate.
TBS has a very high acceptance rate – 98% of students who apply are accepted into the school. This is good news for those who want to study at TBS, as it means that you won’t have to worry about your application being rejected.
But what does that mean for you? It means that you have a good chance of being accepted into the school and getting started on your career path.
Keep in mind that acceptance rates vary from school to school, so don’t get too excited just yet. You still have to put in the hard work – applying and waiting for your letter of admission!
About Toulouse Business School
Toulouse Business School is a renowned prestigious institution for business education in France founded in 1903. The business school’s main campus is in Toulouse. The prestigious business school maintains other campuses in Paris, Barcelona, Casablanca, and London.
The school aims at helping build world business leaders through providing academic excellence and training programs.
The institution has over 46,000 Alumni, 5,600 students and 2,000 trainees in Executive Education.
Further, it offers its students opportunities to develop analytical skills, outstanding educational experience, professional network, and the agility they need to adapt, innovate, and anticipate change in their future working environments.
Toulouse Business School Address
Toulouse Business School has four campuses.
Address: TBS Paris 9 rue Henri Bocquillon 75015
Address: C/Trafalgar 10 08010 Barcelona, Spain
Toulouse Business School
Address: 20, Boulevard Lascrosses Toulouse, Occitanie, 31068 France.
Address: Lotissement La Colline 2 Quartier des Affaires – Sidi Maarouf
Toulouse Business School Accreditation
Toulouse Business School has triple accreditation European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Association of Masters of Business Administration (AMBA).
Why Should I Study at Toulouse Business School?
There are countless reasons studying in a university like Toulouse Business School, especially if you want to be a leader in the business world is worth considering.
First, Toulouse Business School is a school of global eminence. That means it is highly recognized to the extent that MBA student all around the world gets enrolled in the school.
Secondly, students at Toulouse school get the opportunity to participate in Erasmus programs which students from most business schools are not opportune to.
Also, the school employs highly qualified professors who not only take students through training and lectures but also take them through mentorship programs.
Furthermore, students are given the opportunity to take advanced research programs to bring solutions to challenges that the industry is facing worldwide.
Programs Offered at Toulouse Business School?
TBS offers bachelors, masters, post graduate and short degree programs to both national and international students.
Bachelor’s degree in Management
Bachelor’s degree in Management at TBS Business School is a three-year management degree course with a vocational and cross-cultural focus.
The major focus of this program is to provide graduates the management skills needed to meet the business requirements of companies in France and around the world.
Over the three years, students are trained for both professionalization and internationalization, choosing a subject specialization in their third year.
Master’s degree in Management
Toulouse’s master’s degree in management program is specifically designed to aid students who are passionate about building professional multiple skills to make their dreams become a reality.
During this course, students are taught by professors who apply student-centered teaching methods and project-based learning throughout this high-profile degree.
Basically, the program is a 2-3 years program, depending on whether you wish to include a gap year in order to add extra professional expertise to your resume and/or obtain your double degree at a partner university.
Below you’ll find our 3 options:
Without gap year
This is the two-year option, without a professional gap year. It will be possible for you to include the Double Degree from the 3rd semester onwards, by choosing one of our MSc programs in Toulouse, Paris, Barcelona or Casablanca!
With gap year
This option allows you to take a gap year in the 3rd and 4th semester of the program in order to add 2 French or international internships, a start-up project or a humanitarian mission to your resume. You must also choose this option in order to obtain a double degree from one of our Partner Universities.
With gap year & international exchange
This option allows you to take a gap year from your 2nd semester onwards for extra expertise. Upon your return, you can opt for an exchange semester at a Partner University or at one of the TBS campuses.
Generally, below is a list of all the programs Toulous Business School offers.
What are the Admission Requirements at Toulouse Business School?
To apply for the Bachelor’s program at Toulouse Business School, you must have the following admission requirements:
- Candidates holding or being in the process of obtaining a non-French Higher Secondary Education Diploma
- Additional requirements:
- French track: French mother tongue, DELF B2 OR equivalent
- English track: English mother tongue, IELTS 6.0 OR equivalent
- Spanish track: Spanish mother tongue, DELE B2 OR equivalent
To apply for the MBA program at Toulouse Business School, you must have the following admission requirements:
- Have a non-French accredited Bachelor’s Degree (180 ECTS)
- Be under 27 years old on the 1st September of the year of application
- French track (Toulouse Campus)
- TAGE MAGE above or equal to 230 OR TBS online test – recommended
- DELF (B2) for non-French candidates
- IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80), Cambridge (B2) OR TOEIC (720)
- Interview in French
- English track (Toulouse and Barcelona campus)
- GMAT above or equal to 500, GRE above or equal to 303, CAT score above or equal to 67 OR TBS online test – recommended
- IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge (B2) OR TOEIC (800)
- Interview in English
On average participants on MBAs are around 26-28 in the USA, and over 30 in Europe with a minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience. On the Aerospace MBA, the executive profiles are even more experienced (on average 12-15 years’ work experience). Work experience is required to make the most of our program.
- A University Degree (min. a Bachelor degree or equivalent professional/non-academic qualifications)
- A minimum of 5 years professional/work experience
- Fluent English (min 7.5 for IELTS, 800 for TOEIC, 600 for TOEFL)
- GMAT recommended for admission
Below are the Supporting Documents:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Non-native English students will be tested on their language level during the application process
- Latest grade transcript
- Passport-sized photograph
- Copy of passport
What is the Cost of Tuition at Toulouse Business School?
The cost of studying at Toulouse Business School differs. That means what it will cost you to take a bachelor’s program will differ from what you will spend to take masters program. Also, if you are an international student, the cost will also differ.
|Bachelor’s degree programs
|31,200€ (3 years)
|Master’s degree programs
|€28,600 (2 years)
|17000€ to 18,500€ (1 year)
- 2022 Early Bird & Partner University Program Fees:
- Paris & Toulouse – 3 Week Program: 1950€
- Paris Only – 10 Day Program: 1500€
- Toulouse Only – 9 Day Program: 1250€
- 2022 Standard Program Fees:
- Paris & Toulouse – 3 Week Program : 2300€
- Paris Only – 10 Day Program : 1800€
- Toulouse Only – 9 Day Program: 1550€
- Accommodation in Paris
- Three People Sharing: 530€ pp for 11 nights
- Two People Sharing : 555€ pp for 11 nights
- Private Room : 1010€ pp for 11 nights
- Accommodation in Toulouse
- Private Room : 435€ pp for 9 nights
- Two People Sharing : 315€ pp for 9 nights
- If you are on the Toulouse Campus Only you can book an additional night at the accommodation if you are arriving on 13th January : 48 € private room / 35 € pp two people sharing.
For Summer School
- Toulouse University Program Fees:
- 2022 Early Bird Tuition Fees: 2870€*
- 2022 Standard Tuition Fees: 3170€*
- 2022 Early Bird Tuition Fees: 1400€
- 2022 Standard Tuition Fees: 1600€
- 2022 Early Bird Tuition Fees: 2750€
- 2022 Standard Tuition Fees: 3000€
- Toulouse/ Ljubljana:
- 2022 Early Bird Tuition Fees: 2870€
- 2022 Standard Tuition Fees: 3170€
How to Apply for Toulouse Business School Admission
To apply for TBS Admission, there are steps you must take that are necessary.
- STEP 1: Go to the application website
Choose between the Toulouse or Barcelona campus for your first year, then pick the French, Spanish or English track and complete the rest of the online application form.
- Upload supporting documents and test scores
- Take the online interview
- Admission results will be available within two weeks’ time.
For any further questions, contact the school’s team.
Toulouse Business School Scholarships
Toulouse Business School has different financial aids it provides for its students. These aids come in form of scholarships, grants, discounts, and loans. Briefly, we will be talking about some of the available scholarships for students.
Some of these scholarships are fully funded by the school, while some takes care of either students’ tuition, accommodation, or other expenses. The scholarships include:
- Merit scholarship – This scholarship is specifically designed for freshmen. It gives a 15% discount on student’s first year’s tuition fee if their GMAT score (or equivalent) is equal or above 640.
- Partner University scholarship- Students from TBS partner universities and/or students having spent one semester at a TBS campus as part of an exchange program receive a 10% discount on their first year’s tuition fee.
- External scholarships– A number of French associations also award scholarships to international students studying in France:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is managed by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enroll in French Masters and Ph.D. courses.
The application process for the Eiffel scholarship is extremely selective. Candidate students must be non-French and be less than 25 years old while they must prove excellent academic results. This scholarship can award up to €1,000 Euros per month to successful candidates.
Toulouse Business School Ranking
The school is ranked as follows:
- 12th Business School Ranking” 2022 by Les Echos Start.
- 57th Best-ranking European Business Schools 2022 by Financial Times
- Top 25 Comparison tool between world universities by U-multi rank 2022
- 28th best Master in Management in the world by Time Higher Education
- 60th Master in Management – Financial Times ranking by Financial Times
- 8th MSc Marketing Management et Communication by Eduniversal
TBS Admission Important Timeline
- 27 October 2021: applications open
- 30 June 2022: applications close
- 07 September 2022: program start date