There are many ways to apply for the U.S Green Card Lottery, but which one is for you? This blog will help you make the decision. With its thorough guide, this blog explains all of the steps that go into the application process and provides resources to make your journey a little easier. Don’t miss out on this chance to live in America without leaving your home!
Today, many people are living in the United States on temporary visas as tourists. To prove that you’ve been living in the US for a long time and are likely to contribute to the country, you must apply for a U.S Green Card Lottery 2022.
This program is called the Diversity Visa Lottery Program and it provides 50,000 green cards each year to people from countries with historically low rates of immigration to America. If you’re a citizen of one of these countries, you can still apply to be part of this program by downloading and filling out an application form. This article will tell you how it all works so that you can get your hands on one of these coveted visas!
The United States Green Card Lottery is a program that offers up to 55,000 permanent resident visas per year to foreigners seeking an immigration opportunity in the United States. It is only open to citizens of countries who are not currently represented in the United States by enough immigrants on green cards, and it operates on a rolling basis.
The eligibility requirements for the program are as follows: To qualify for the lottery, you must be 18 years or older; be a citizen of any country outside of Mexico; have been living continuously in the United States since December 31st 2016 or before that date if you have been present in the US as a student; not have any lawful status (i.e. temporary protected status) or conditional status during this time period; have continuously resided in one of these states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada/Las Vegas, New Mexico/Santa Fe. You can apply for your U.S. visa from anywhere with.
Green Card Lottery – DV2024 Benefit
- 55,000 Permanent Resident cards available for countries with low immigration rates to the United States.
- All successful applicants may enter the United States of America on the green card they won
- Application is open to all individuals worldwide who meet two basic entry requirements
- Permanent Resident Cards will be issue to the winners of this program
- The the winners and their families to live, study and work in the United States of America as permanent residents
NOTE: The Green Card Lottery program is a United States congressionally-mandated program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card, also popularly known as a USA Green Card, due to the green color of the Permanent Resident Card.
Do you want to apply for This years (2022) Green Card Lottery Program (DV2024)? or you want to becoming an American resident today, If yes, there is a space for you follow the guideline below for successful application.
USA Diversity Lottery Guarantees:
If a person is unable to qualify for family, refugee or employment visa in the United States, this is the only option they have to immigrate to the United States of America. To ensure your success, our USA Immigration Experts have detailed knowledge of the strategies and regulations of this program and pay close attention to the potential legal vulnerabilities of all applicants.
- Pay the administrative fee for our services
- Receive registration number and password to your account
- Log into to your account to complete/change your information
- Provide/upload photos of yourself and any co-applicant
- We will crop and resize your photos so that they meet the diversity visa lottery requirements
- We will submit your complete and error free application
- Check online, if you won your Diversity Visa Green Card
- Winners are notified by email
- Winners receive advice on how to file the formal visa application, at no additional cost
- Winners receive interview preparation advice, at no additional cost
- We Accept Registration 365 Days a Year
- Free Online Support by our USA Immigration Experts
How to apply Green Card in the Diversity Visa Lottery
In 2003, Paper applications with signatures and attached passport photos were accepted but in this year 2022 the authority has been issue a new directive to use online process by making it a fast, secure and reliable three step registration process that takes around 15 minutes for each applicant.
- To ensure your success, our USA Immigration Experts have detailed knowledge of the strategies and regulations of this program and pay close attention to the potential legal vulnerabilities of all applicants
- Double application lead to disqualification