Uber Internship – If you’re looking for a summer job, the Uber app is one of the best options. With an easy-to-use platform, Uber offers a wide range of internship opportunities that are perfect for students. And since Uber is always on the lookout for talented interns, it can be difficult to find the right opportunity. But don’t worry! This guide will help you find the perfect internship and start your career with Uber!
Many people think that getting an internship is a challenging and expensive process. But it’s not! If you have the right skills, you can get an internship without breaking the bank. In fact, many businesses offer internships in various fields, so there’s no need to be a prodigy when it comes to coding or design. Instead, focus on your strengths and see what interests your company. You can also look online for internships or job postings in your field.
If you’re looking for a career that’s both fun and profitable, Uber is the perfect place to start. With an unlimited number of jobs and opportunities, there’s no reason not to try out the ride-sharing service. However, before you can get started, you need to have an internship!
There are many different ways to get an internship with Uber. You could go through the company’s website and search for an open position or visit one of their branches. You could also contact the company and ask if they offer internships. However, the best way to find out is to speak to an Uber employee! They will be more than happy to help you find your next opportunity.
Uber France has a position open for Analytics and Insights Internship in Paris, France. This intern will contribute to Uber’s goal of providing a world-class customer experience in one of our fastest-growing and most dynamic regions globally. In this position, you will help the team to ramp up and scale EMEA wide programs for the WSE region, as well as supporting local market projects and scaling them across the region (e.g. analyzing drivers and riders challenges to identify potential improvements, assessing task automation opportunities and implementing them, etc.).
This, in close collaboration with the WSE regional teams (based in France, Spain, Germany, and Turkey), Central Comm-Ops teams (based in Amsterdam), the Center of Excellence (internal support centers, handling the most complex issues), the BPO (external partners handling the high volume support contacts), and other regional and central partners (Ops, Marketing, Policy, etc.). The ideal candidate is eager to be heavily integrated with the product, tools, operations; and regional teams that will rely on data analysis skills to drive meaningful programs and achieve great results.
Interns will carry out the following duties
- Support the Data analysis on projects across Western and Southern Europe to improve the experience of the customers and support agents.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams as efficient as possible.
- Build Dashboards that answer the needs of our internal partners – Take advantage of the ever-growing amount of data Uber has at fingertips to help partners across our regions and improve our operations.
- Apply data science techniques on large data sets to develop strategic insights, and present them in a compelling way to enable smart and sustainable business decisions.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to create seamless experiences for customer support operations over new and existing Uber products and programs, find opportunities for optimization, innovation, and cooperation across the WSE region.
In order to apply for Analytics and Insights Internship at Uber in France, candidates must have the following qualifications
- Written and spoken fluency in English (French is a plus).
- Working rights in France (No sponsorship available).
- Currently enrolled in a Masters’s or Undergraduate degree.
- Availability for 6 months full-time in 2022 starting in October.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to quickly learn, adapt and apply new technical skills.
- A creative mind that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets.
- Passion for data analysis and the ability to drive quality improvement, process improvement, and tool enhancements.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong intellectual curiosity, and ability to structure and tackle difficult problems with minimal direction.
- Fluency in SQL and comfortable applying data science techniques in Python.
- Experience creating impactful dashboards using Tableau or a similar business intelligence tool.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced, global environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Previous working experience in a highly detail-oriented yet constantly evolving environment, demonstrating a high degree of diligence and accountability.
- Comfortable dealing with partners from various functions and aligning their recommendations into a strong action plan.
Perks & Benefits
Uber offers an above-average monthly internship allowance, Uber credits, and much more. It has the rare chance to create a global impact; Uber is moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics. Uber also offers expansive mentorship from Uber employees to guide you through your internship experience and for you to build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology.
|Type of Opportunity
|Worldwide and Mainly USA
You can work for Uber for a number of different positions, from customer service to engineering. There are also a lot of opportunities to learn new things, and the company is always looking for ways to improve its services.