How To Check/Upload Your O’level On JAMB Portal | A lot of candidates are eager to know whether their WAEC/O-level results is uploaded on the JAMB portal, Yes, it’s actually possible. You should take into account that there is a limited time for this to be done or you miss your chance of admission. How To Check/Upload Your O’level On JAMB Portal.
You only have to follow a few simple steps to upload your results to the database. The procedure will take a few minutes of your time.
Click Here to check your: 2020 JAMB CBT Result Checking Portal – www.jamb.org.ng↵
Most students had already uploaded their results to school portals (during post UTME/screening registration) and there’s no need to worry about that. But what of the upload to the website of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as instructed by the body?
Questions you may like to ask
JAMB and Schools have been sending warning messages (SMS) or website notice to admission seekers that they should make sure their O’level results are uploaded to both the school and JAMB portal.
Candidates may be wanting to know answers to these series of questions:
- How do I know that my O’level result has been uploaded to JAMB portal?
- Do I have to visit CBT center or Café to check if the result was uploaded really?
- How can I confirm the upload online?
- Can I be able to check the upload on the JAMB portal through my profile?
- How will I upload my result to the JAMB website?
Steps In Uploading Your O-level Results
- First, you need to visit the official website at www.jamb.org.ng.
- Every candidate must have his/her own profile. If you are yet to create it, do so. You can use JAMB Mobile App or register directly at www.jamb.org.ng.
- You must provide personal information (name, date of birth, email, place of origin). Only after logging into the account, will you be able to upload your results to the portal.
How To Check Your O’level Upload
You may be anxious to know whether your o’level is in JAMB’s database. It’s consequential and illuminate you to be a critical thinker.
Without your o’level, you won’t get admitted into any institution through JAMB and that means another year at home. So just follow the bellow steps and confirm your o’level upload to JAMB.
- First thing to do, log in to jamb official website @ www.jamb.org.ng, and input your jamb email and password to access your jamb platform.
- After accessing your jamb platform, go to the drop down and click on “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”
- In the platform, two options will open for you, both left and right, and they read thus “ACCESS MY CAPS AND CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”….
Click on the on by your left hand side, which reads “ACCESS MY CAPS”.
- After accessing your jamb caps, options will display by your left hand side, scroll down to were you have “MY O’LEVEL”, click on that to confirm if your O’level result has been uploaded successfully.
Note if are using an Android phone, you have to change from mobile to desktop view.
How To Upload Your O’level Results Directly On JAMB Portal
If you are asking the question “How can I upload my WAEC result to JAMB portal?” here is the guide to help you.
- First, you have to scan your WAEC result.
- Then open the www.jamb.org.ng portal on your computer or phone.
- Log in to your profile by specifying the name and the password used when registering for JAMB.
- Upload WAEC results to the opened account by clicking on ‘upload ‘O’ level results” and click on ‘Submit’.
Does Re-uploading Of Result Affect Everyone?
If you’ve already uploaded your SSCE results earlier during your UTME registration, you don’t need to re- upload it again. The instruction/warning is more directed to applicants who used awaiting results during the registration because they were looking up to WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE results to be released. Since they used Awaiting Results, they must go back to CBT center to upload their own results too. Candidates who had used one result earlier but wish to replace or change it, can equally go back to CBT center for replacement.
How Will I Know If My Results Were Uploaded Already?
You’d earlier submitted your SSCE results for CBT centre or you’ve gone back to upload the awaiting results, you may want to be sure they did it for you.
There’s no way a café can check for you and tell you whether your results were uploaded or not. To be sure you’re safe, kindly visit any CBT center and plead they should help you confirm if it’s done. I advise you use another CBT center than the one you registered with.
Nonetheless, there is no need to doubt it, if a CBT center had assured you during your registration that they had done it. That’s their work and what they are paid for.
If your school has released their admission lists, you merit to be on the lists but unfortunately, you’re not. Then, something must be wrong and it could be the O’level results missing.
⇒ I believe this brain teaser guide was helpful right?… If yes, don’t hesitate to share!