ABUTH School of Nursing Form – This is to inform the general public that the management of the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH is now selling application forms for admission into its (ND General/Basic Nursing programme for the 2024/2025 academic session. Key into it on how to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, School of Nursing, ND General/Basic Nursing programme for the 2024/2025 academic session.
- ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form
ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
- This School offers three (3) years of ND General/Basic Nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
- Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of Five credit including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two Sitting.
How to Apply for ABUTH School Of Nursing Form
The application form cost N6,200.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
Is ABUTH School of Nursing Form Out?
Please note, at the moment, ABUTH School of Nursing Admission form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is not yet out. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. Simply visit this website or ABUTH Portal to know when the form is out for 2024.
**ALL ABUTH APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE**
July 11, 2022
Entrance Examination and Interview
- Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter.
- Only candidates short-listed will appear for the selection interview.
- The Selection process will include essay writing followed by an oral interview.
- Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination for fitness.
Accommodation: This course is residential. Successful candidates MUST live in the Nurses’ hostel
On registration, after been admitted, the following are submitted:
- Confidential Report from the Principal of candidate’s Secondary School.
- Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
- Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
- Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulation from the Candidate.
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
We strongly advise all prospective candidates to make an appointment with the School of Nursing if they have any questions. Our team is more than willing to offer you guidance and support throughout the application process.
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH, Zaria, welcomes you to our community of aspiring healthcare professionals.