Bethel University Tennessee – Looking for a top-notch university to attend? Look no further than Bethel University! Our admissions rate is among the best in the country, and we’re dedicated to providing quality education and opportunities. Whether you’re looking for a degree in business or health sciences, we have a program that’s perfect for you. Check out our website today and apply today!
Bethel University Tennessee Acceptance Rate
Bethel University has a great opportunity for students and employees. The university is looking for new employees in all areas of the university. The job postings are spread out over a number of different departments, so it’s important to get started early.
To begin the search process, you’ll need to send in your resume and cover letter. You can also visit the website and look through the job postings. After you’ve read through the job postings and filled out the application form, you’ll need to submit your resume and application fee through the website.
Related: St John Fisher college: Acceptance Rate, Admission, Tuition, Scholarships.
Bethel University is committed to equal opportunity and does not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Is Bethel University in TN accredited?
Bethel University is a private, nonprofit university in Tennessee. It was founded in 1892 by Methodist ministers and educators. Bethel is one of the largest private universities in the United States. With a student body of more than 9,000 students, Bethel offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA).
Bethel University is a private, evangelical university located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Bethel is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). This means that it meets or exceeds the standards of all the commissions that it is accredited by.
Why study at Bethel University Tn?
There are several reasons as to why students go to Bethel University Tennessee for studies. Below are some of the reasons;
Firstly, Bethel University Tennessee stands out as one of the top universities in the state of Tennessee for its quality of academic programs. Students are offered these programs leading to the award of award associate, baccalaureate, and master degrees.
Secondly, online learning options are available at the university. The online programs enable students to learn at their own pace while combining their studies with work or family.
The university also offers students a Christian learning environment that enables them to develop their potentials academically, spiritually, and socially.
Finally, Bethel University Tn has lots of scholarship opportunities available to both local and international students. Prospective beneficiaries of each of these scholarships will have to meet certain requirements in order to be eligible for financial aid
What are the admission requirements for Bethel University Tennessee?
The admission requirements at Bethel University Tennessee (Tn) differs depending on the mode of entrance into the institution. For example, the admission requirements for high school graduates is different for international students and transfer students.
We will look at each of them below.
Undergraduate Students requirements
High schools graduates who wish to study at Bethel University Tn must meet the following application requirements:
- Prospective students should complete the online application and pay an application fee of $30.
- Applicants must have their official transcripts sent to Bethel University directly from their school guidance counselor/records or registrar’s office.
- Candidates must submit 18 composites on ACT or 960 on the SAT.
- Aspiring students should have their Dual Enrollment Transcripts sent directly from the colleges attended.
- Applicants must submit AP scores.
- Candidates should possess a GPA of 2.25 on a 4.0 scale.
- Prospective students should possess minimum high school units including English (4 units), Mathematics (2 units), Natural/Physical Science in which one must be a lab science (2 units), and Social Science in which foreign language is recommended (2 units).
Adult Degree Program admission requirements
The following admission requirements are for high school graduates who wishes or has been working and wants to return to school so as to begin or complete an undergraduate or graduate degree at Bethel University Tennessee:
- Complete the online application and pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Provide training documents
- Submit a copy of your photo ID.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their MMR Immunizations.
- Candidates without three years of work experience must provide two letters of recommendation, an essay, and a professional resume.
International Students admission requirements
Below are the admission requirements for international students who wish to pursue academic programs at Bethel University Tn:
- Complete the online application and pay the $30 application fee.
- Non-native English applicants must submit one of the following; 513 TOEFL score of the paper-based exam, 183 TOEFL score of the computer-based exam, 65 TOEFL score of the internet-based exam, 17 on the ACT English subtest, 415 on the SAT Critical Reading subtest, and a score of 5 overall and 5 in each exam area on the International English Language Test.
- Provide ACT/SAT scores.
- Have your official transcripts sent to Bethel University from your institution.
- Submit a copy of your immunizations including MMR, TDAP, Varicella, and Meningitis.
Transfer Students admission requirements
Bethel University accepts students from other post-secondary institutions. To be eligible to transfer, you must meet the following:
- Fill the Bethel University transfer form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have your official college transcripts sent to Bethel University from the college(s) attended.
- Submit a college transfer form. You and the Dean of Students from the last college or university you attended must fill this form.
What is the acceptance rate of Bethel University Tennessee?
Bethel University Tn operates using a selective admission policy. In other words, you cannot get into Bethel University just like that as you will be required to meet certain requirements. The university also offers admission to students throughout the year.
Therefore, the acceptance rate of Bethel University Tennessee is 65%.
Is Bethel University Tn accredited?
Bethel University is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Tennessee. It has been granting associate, certificates, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees to both local and international students from all over the world.
Bethel University holds accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
Bethel University Tennessee (Tn) Programs
Bethel University Tn offers high-quality full-time and online programs. The programs offered by Bethel University Tn lead to award of associate, certificates, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in a wide range of disciplines.
Hence, the academic programs offered by Bethel University Tn include:
Bethel University Tn Tuition
Bethel University Tn offers its programs at relatively cheap tuition. The tuition fees are paid based on the number of credits.
The undergraduate tuition fee for full-time students in the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Health Studies, and the College of Professional is $15,750 (12-17 hours).
On the other hand, the tuition fee for part-time undergraduate students (1-11 credit hours) is $476 per credit hour.
The Master of Business Administration that have concentrations in Academic Practitioner, Executive, Healthcare Administration, and Human Resource Management is a 36-hour program. Thus, the tuition fee for the MBA is $613 per credit hour.
In addition, the Master of Science in Criminal Justice is a 36-hour program and the tuition fee for this program is $510 per credit hour.
The university’s Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) and Master of Arts in Leadership are offered online and they are a 30-hour program. The tuition fee for the MAEd program is $503 per credit hour while the tuition fee for the Master of Leadership program is $503 per credit hour.
Bethel University Tennessee Scholarships
There are lots of scholarships available to incoming students at Bethel University Tn. Any student who wishes to be a recipient of any financial award at Bethel University must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- New incoming students must possess an 18/960 ACT/SAT and a minimum high school GPA of 2.5.
- Incoming transfer students who have never attended Bethel University must be full-time students at their previous college.
- Returning Bethel students who were not recipients of any Bethel scholarship during their incoming year are not eligible.
- Beneficiaries who wish to renew their scholarship must have their cumulative GPA checked annually at the end of the spring term.
- Recipients that lost their financial award will be considered for a lesser aid if they possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Beneficiaries that lost their original academic scholarship, but acquires the required renewal cumulative GPA at a later date can apply for reconsideration to the Financial Aid Director of the College of Arts and Science for the lost scholarship at the end of the spring term.
The four academic scholarships available to new incoming students at Bethel University Tn include:
Bethel Honor Scholarship
Deans Honor Scholarship
Trustee Honor Scholarship
Presidential Honor Scholarship
On the other hand, many other scholarships are available for students at Bethel University Tennessee. Other scholarships at Bethel University include:
Academic Theatre Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who declare a major in Theatre Arts, competes in an audition, and undergo an interview.
Athletic Scholarships: This scholarship is available to students who participate in sporting events in the university. The amounts for the scholarship is determined by the head coach of each sports team, and it ranges.
Bethel Promise Scholarship: It is only open to a limited number of associate degree students who are eligible for the Tennessee Promise Scholarship. It does not combine with other scholarships.
Bethel Service Scholarship: The financial award amounts up to $2,500 in awards to new incoming students living in the dormitories and $1,500 for commuters. Prospective awardees are required to complete a minimum of twenty hours of community service per term under the direction of the program director.
Heritage Scholarship: The scholarship amounts up to $12,000 in awards to new incoming students living in the dormitories and $8,000 for commuters.
Other scholarships available at Bethel University include Honors Program Scholarship, Multimedia Scholarship, Opportunity Scholarship, Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship, Prime Scholarship, and Servant Leadership Scholarship.
What is the ranking of Bethel University Tennessee?
Bethel University Tn is regarded widely as one of the best universities in Tennessee and in the United States. According to the U.S News and World Report rankings, Bethel University ranks:
- #103 – #133 in Regional Universities South
- #80 in Top Performers on Social Mobility
On the other hand, Niche ranks Bethel University Tennessee as follows;