The BUTH School of Nursing admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is available on the BUTH website. To apply for the programme you must submit all required documents Visit the website for more information about this admission process.
BUTH School of Nursing Form 2022/2023
Authority of the Bowen University Teaching Hospital (formally Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its school of nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
About BUTH School Of Nursing
The Bowen University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing offers a diverse, dynamic and challenging range of undergraduate and postgraduate nursing courses. It is the first, largest and most comprehensive School of Nursing in Nigeria. The School of Nursing has been providing quality education within their programs since 1959.
The School of Nursing at Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) is one of the top ranked schools in the country and provides students with a wide variety of opportunities to excel. This school provides a rigorous education in all facets of nursing care and applies a holistic approach to meeting the needs of diverse populations. The School of Nursing offers four baccalaureate degrees, including one for registered nurses and three for advanced practice nurses. In addition, BUTH offers graduate programs including Master’s degree programs in nursing, nursing administration, and nursing science as well as Doctoral degree programs in nursing leadership and education. All programs are designed with ethics, professionalism and service to the community at their core.
why Study at BUTH School Of Nursing
Nursing is a profession that doesn’t require any formal education. However, it does require a lot of training and education in order to be successful. For this reason, nursing is one of the most sought-after professions because of the high job security and salary that comes with it. Nursing schools are one of the best ways to become a nurse. It’s important to study nursing as early as possible so you can start earning more money while you’re still young and have time to save enough for your retirement.
Nursing is a rewarding career but it can be hard to find the time to study and improve your knowledge. That’s where a nursing school like Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School Of Nursing comes in. BUTH offers online courses, clinical simulation labs, and hands-on clinical experience that helps you get the education you need to succeed with your nursing career. The best part? You can do all of this while working at a job or even while getting an undergraduate degree from one of our partner schools!
BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Eligibility
- Male and Female candidates who have completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- At not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board, i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form.
- Applicants Must not be below Sixteen (16) Years.
A COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Form
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: BOWEN UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, PENSION SCHEME
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2022 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Print out your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or log in for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special characters like ~!@#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE.
Deadline: May 20, 2022.
The Entrance Examination is scheduled to hold on June 11, 2022.
Obtain Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You are expected to wear a face mask and come with a printed examination slip and the School receipt. You are strongly advised to submit all the printouts on or before the stipulated deadline.
For quick help send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8 am – 4 pm) Or send mail to email@example.com.