See how to download Kaduna State Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Names 2024 PDF for final screening exercise. Get the steps to check the list of successful candidates at Kaduna State Scholarship portal.
Kaduna State government focuses on Scholarship to bring up young professional especially within and beyond Nigeria. It is as a result to put impact to the life of less privilege who cannot afford school fee and educational materials.
• A minimum CGPA of 2.0 of 5.0 or 1.6 of 4.0
• A medical certificate from a government hospital confirming the disability
• Must be a student who has at least one more semester to pay for at the time of disbursement
• Must not be a spill over student.
• Masters students who have spent more than 2 years or PhD students who have spent more than 4 years need not apply.
• All students who are currently in 100 levels, ND1 or HND1 should apply despite that they do not have any result yet. They should select 2.0 or 5.0 and 1.6 for 4.0
List of shortlisted candidates for Kaduna State Scholarship per Local Government in Kaduna State
- BIRNIN GWARI
- KADUNA NORTH
- KADUNA SOUTH
- SABON GARI
- ZANGON KATAF
How To check your Name on the list of Kaduna State Scholarship 2024;
- Visit the The Kaduna State scholarship board login portal at https://kdsg-scholarship.com/login
- Enter your login details to check your name.