See how to download Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates Names 2022 PDF for final screening exercise. Get the steps to check the list of successful candidates at Ministry of Foreign Affairs portal.
Download Ministry of Foreign Affairs Shortlisted Candidates 2022 via the portal – www.foreignaffairs.gov.ng
Further to the publication by the Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, dated 22nd March, 2022 inviting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians into the scheme as prospective Volunteers, successful candidates have been shortlisted and are to appear before an Evaluation / Interactive panel.
Remember! After checking your final name, you will also need to check your final screening date and venue. You will need to be at your Ministry of Foreign Affairs Exams Screening Date venue on time to avoid stories that touch.
How to Download Ministry of Foreign Affairs Shortlisted Names
Follow the steps below to check the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Shortlisted candidates names:
- Visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs login portal at www.foreignaffairs.gov.ng
- Click on the PDF file containing names of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the list which is in PDF format.
- Save it to your computer or a place you can access it later.
- Open the PDF list and check state by state.
How to Check Ministry of Foreign Affairs Shortlisted Names 2022
As a matter of fact, check your name on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs official website,
- Visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs recruitment login portal at www.foreignaffairs.gov.ng
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of positions and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.
Note: If you can’t find your name on this list, just BOOKMARK and SUBSCRIBE to this page for first-hand information on when the list will be out.
Click Here for Other Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- N-Power Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
When is Exams for Ministry of Foreign Affairs Job
List of Successful Candidates for 2022 – 2023 Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment
- The candidates who have been shortlisted are to appear before an Evaluation / Interactive panel. Prospective candidates are to appear on the dates listed below:
- BATCH A (10th August, 2021)
- BATCH B (11th August, 2021)
- BATCH C (12th August, 2021)
- The three-day exercise will be held at the Nicon Luxury Hotel & Apartment Area 10 Garki, Abuja from 9:00am daily. Candidates are expected to come to the Venue with Four (4) copies of their Curriculum Vitae and Certificates including the originals.
- Furthermore, candidates must be willing to adhere to the Federal Government COVID-19 protocols during the exercise i.e. wearing of face mask, social distancing and submit to the use of hand held body temperature reader as well as hand sanitizer.
- Should prospective candidates need clarifications, the numbers to call are: 08053945070; 07011114343
Candidates are expected to come to the Venue with:
- Four (4) copies of their Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates including the originals.
On How to Apply for Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment Exercise
States For The Shortlisted Candidates
If you registered in any of the below states, rush and check your name above. Each of the states below has venues and centres where you can write screening exams. Know all the requirements for screening. Shortlisted candidates will see the Ministry of Foreign Affairs salary structure and pay when they are employed.
See the list of all states for Ministry of Foreign Affairs shortlisted candidates for this year’s recruitment below.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third-party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification.