Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | Are you looking for the list of Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates for 2022? This post will tell you everything you need to know about Nigerian Army shortlist name.
Did you apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment via the application portal www.nigerianarmyms.ng? If yes, this article is for you. The Nigerian Army has released the list of successful/shortlisted candidates. This article will help you understand the basic things you need to do to check if you have been shortlisted or not.
Requirements Needed for Screening
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates are to report with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include, blankets, bedspreads, and pillowcases.
- 4 copies of full-size colour photographs at the standing position in a suit.
The Selection Board will involve physical, medical, and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
Click Here for Other Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- N-Power Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge, or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- A valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth, or valid age declaration.
- A valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including referee forms.
Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
Shortlisted SSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 16 January 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9 am on 17 January 2022 will be disqualified.
A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
List of shortlisted candidates for are available bellow
Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area: The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
- From Kano – Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Zaria – Kano. After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Jos – Kano. Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
How to Download Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates List 2022
To check your name in the list, you need a PDF enabled phone.
The list was compiled in PDF, you will have to download it using phone or PC.