How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.nafdac.gov.ng
NAFDAC Recruitment 2021 | The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment portal (www.nafdac.gov.ng), how to apply for NAFDAC 2021 Recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
NAFDAC Recruitment Portal – www.nafdac.gov.ng
To be selected for the Job, you need to know the qualifications, requirement for applying for NAFDAC Recruitment 2021
Do you have what it take to get the job at the Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the Job.
You much take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get NAFDAC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment guide for would-be applicants. These are things you must be familiar with, some of the basics outlined here.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control was established in 1993 with the main aim of making drug consumption in Nigeria safer.
NAFDAC regulates all drugs that flows into Nigeria and also maintain a balance of distribution of only genuine drugs across Nigeria.
NAFDAC will make an official announcement when their recruitment is on-going. Don’t pay any individual or officer any money to give you a job at NAFDAC! All NAFDAC Recruitment can be gotten on www.nafdac.gov.ng.
NAFDAC recruitment is not just an opportunity to be employee by the Federal Government but will enable you to make this nation great in tackling fake products.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Ibom Air Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
What is the Qualification for NAFDAC
Depending on the Job that you are applying for, there are a few requirements you must possess before working with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Academic Qualification: One of the vital requirements to work with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is that, you must have B.Sc, HND, OND or NCE in a recognized institution.
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for NAFDAC recruitment 2019 is between 18 years to 35 years as at the time of application.
- Nationality – All applicants must be a Nigerian.
Please note, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a lucrative employment, as such, you must meet the day to day requirement of the agency.
Falsification of Document will lead to prosecution and disqualification by NAFDAC.
- Health Status – For a successful NAFDAC recruitment, you must be fit health wise. This is not limited to physical health but mental health as it pertain paramilitary activities.
- Financial Status – As a must by every institution, you must not be in any financial harassment or threat, must have never been arrested or convicted of any crime.
NAFDAC Vacancies and Careers
Below are some of the available Jobs and services as disclosed by the Agency that they offer which could tailor their recruitment exercise.
- Product Registration & Regulation
- Port Inspection
- Facility Inspection
- GMP Inspections
- Laboratory Analysis and research
- Compliance & Enforcement
- Pharmacovigilance & Post Market Surveillance
- Consumer Safety
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
Is NAFDAC Recruitment Form is Out
However, it is important to not that the NAFDAC Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NAFDAC recruitment portal @ www.nafdac.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NAFDAC doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NAFDAC recruitment.
Important Point to Note on NAFDAC recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NAFDAC recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NAFDAC portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NAFDAC
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nafdac.gov.ng
- NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NAFDAC
How to Apply and fill NAFDAC Application 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at NAFDAC but one thing you need to have in mind is all NAFDAC recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
- Therefore, visit the NAFDAC Recruitment portal on https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/
- Go through the requirements and Upload all relevant documents.
- Attach valid documentation and recent passport photography.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NAFDAC Registration Deadline/Closing Date
National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for NAFDAC Recruitment.
National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of NAFDAC recruitment 2021 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
NAFDAC 2021 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application.
NAFDAC Recruitment 2021 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NAFDAC Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.nafdac.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NAFDAC Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.