NAFDAC Recruitment 2021 | The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment portal (www.nafdac.gov.ng), how to apply for NAFDAC 2021 Recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
NAFDAC Recruitment Portal – www.nafdac.gov.ng
To be selected for the Job, you need to know the qualifications, requirement for applying for NAFDAC Recruitment 2021
Do you have what it take to get the job at the Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the Job.
You much take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get NAFDAC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment guide for would-be applicants. These are things you must be familiar with, some of the basics outlined here.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control was established in 1993 with the main aim of making drug consumption in Nigeria safer.
NAFDAC regulates all drugs that flows into Nigeria and also maintain a balance of distribution of only genuine drugs across Nigeria.
NAFDAC will make an official announcement when their recruitment is on-going. Don’t pay any individual or officer any money to give you a job at NAFDAC! All NAFDAC Recruitment can be gotten on www.nafdac.gov.ng.
NAFDAC recruitment is not just an opportunity to be employee by the Federal Government but will enable you to make this nation great in tackling fake products.
What is the Qualification for NAFDAC
- Ensure that all NAFDAC regulated items are stamped, inspected and documented properly.
- Collect assessment note for invoice from NAFDAC Office.
- Generate invoice and make payment.
- Take samples from NAFDAC Post Inspection Office to Laboratory for Analysis.
- Handle requisitions from clients including: Registration of Products, Obtaining Import Permits and Obtaining Global Listing.
- Take up ad-hoc assignments as may be directed from time-to-time.
- Collect all necessary documents for endorsement.
- Take NAFDAC Officers to Client’s Warehouse for Inspections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in handling NAFDAC related work in a manufacturing company or the Transportation and Logistics industry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have experience getting NAFDAC PERMIT, NAFDAC Release for Import Consignment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS-excel, MS-word and Outlook
Is NAFDAC Recruitment Form Out
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NAFDAC Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NAFDAC recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NAFDAC recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NAFDAC recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NAFDAC portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NAFDAC
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nafdac.gov.ng
- NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NAFDAC
How to Apply and fill NAFDAC Application 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.