UPDF Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Uganda People’s Defence Forces (UPDF) Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through UPDF Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
UPDF Recruitment Application Portal – http://www.defence.go.ug/
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces UPDF recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the UPDF Recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces recruitment 2021 dates, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces UPDF:
The Uganda People’s Defence Force (UPDF), previously known as the National Resistance Army, is the armed forces of Uganda. From 2007 to 2011, the International Institute for Strategic Studies estimated the UPDF had a total strength of 40,000–45,000 and consisted of land forces and an air wing.
Uganda Peoplesâ€™ Defence Forces was so named in the 1995 Constitution of the Republic of Uganda. It was initially called the National Resistance Army which was the Force that fought the February 6, 1981 to January 26, 1986 Liberation war that saw the final overthrow of dictatorship in Uganda. NRA picked up the struggle from earlier Liberation struggles of the 1970â€™s against oppressive and anti People Governments in Uganda.
UPDF Recruitment Requirements 2021
UPDF Recruitment Requirements 2021: The following are the Uganda People’s Defence Force recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:…
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Citizenship. MUST be citizen of Uganda and must possession an original National Identity Card.
2. Medical. MUST be healthy and medically fit ready to undergo medical and physical body check and a road run to test endurance and body fitness. An original copy of medical examination; duly signed by a recognized Medical Officer from Health Centre III are a must.
3. Age. Must be adult males and females between the age of (18-25) years, marital status MUST be single with no children. Professionals must be adult males and females of up to 30 years of age.…
4. Education standard. Must possess a minimum formal education of S.4 (UCE) or its equivalent, and S.6 (UACE) or its equivalent with bias in science subjects. Original certificates of 2015 and 2016 with a student’s ID are a must. All professionals will be recruited at Kololo Air Strip as per programme.
5. Letters of recommendations from LCI, LC111, GISOs duly signed are a MUST, to confirm their conduct.
6. Moral standard. Any presentation of forged documents is criminal and culprits will be liable to prosecution.
7. Medical, mental and physical fitness will be checked at the recruitment as well as the training centres.
8. Aptitude test will be administered to confirm level of education.
Is UPDF Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the UPDF Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or UPDF recruitment portal @ http://www.defence.go.ug/ to stay update once the form is Out.…
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. UPDF doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.…
How to Apply for UPDF Recruitment
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on http://www.defence.go.ug/
- UPDF Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The Uganda People’s Defence Force DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.…
UPDF RECRUITMENT – SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail or SMS for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre
selected during the online application.
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training.
UPDF RECRUITMENT PASSOUT
Candidates that have successfully completed the training exercise will be passed out to the Uganda People’s Defence Force.
UPDF Recruitment Deadline
The Uganda People’s Defence Force Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for UPDF recruitment.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Uganda People’s Defence Force (UPDF) by visiting the institution’s official website: http://www.defence.go.ug/…