Nigeria Air Force Past Questions | Are you preparing for the upcoming Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Recruitment screening exercise? Then, you need to arm yourself with past questions and answers in order to come out tops in the screening exercise.
Download NAF Recruitment Past Questions
If you are one of those who keep wondering why you need a NAF Recruitment past question in order to succeed, I am here to give you the reasons with NIS past questions and answers.
Reasons Why You Need the NAF Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the NAF Recruitment past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- It enlightens you on the scope of exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- It guides you and helps you to be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are set, and the accompanying answers help you to be adequately prepared for the screening.
Over the years, Candidate have shown that these questions keep repeating themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of competition.
This is to notify all candidate in search for Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Past Questions of and answers online and has been stranded. All because of the inability to get what you desired, but the GOOD NEWS is website has an updated Entrance Examination past question paper for all NAF candidates who are in line to write the NAF examination. As wise men say Proper Preparation leads to Success. Therefore, follow the guidelines below to get yours as soon as possible.
Based on NAF Recruitment Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 60 minutes.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last year include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for aptitude test. Those that got employment into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategies on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through NIS past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing Nigerian Immigrations answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more job offers. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of getting hired. You must also be familiar with the core values of the Nigerian Immigrations you are applying to and this can be done by surfing through the Nigeria Air Force website. You must be able to channel your answers during the Nigerian Army aptitude test to the requirements of the position you applied for.
Nigerian Air Force Sample Questions from Previous Years.
1. Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(b) Plastic Cup
2. The following are domestic birds except
3. A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price?
(a) i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
(b) i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
(c) i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
(d) i = 50k, ii = N4.50k
4. A labourer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
5. A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
6. The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called ________
7. Abuja officially replaced Lagos as capital of Nigeria in ________
8. The highest court in Nigeria is the _______
(a) Federal High Court
(b) Supreme Court
(c) Federal Court
(d) Sharia Court
9. The rotation of the earth on its axis causes?
(a) Autumn and Winter
(b) Wet and dry seasons
(c) Summer and water
(d) Dawn and Twilight
10. The earth is the _______
(a) Closest planet to the sun
(b) 2nd closest to the sun
(c) 3rd closest to the sun
(d) 4th closest to the sun
11. Naira is to Nigeria as ______ is to India
12. Collection of different human organs working as a unit is referred to as _______
13. A body of shallow sea water or brackish water separated from the sea by some form of bamer is called _______
(a) Nile’s Valley
NOTE: these past questions you are about to purchase on this page is a PDF soft copy material that has been compiled from the past year’s examination.
How to Download NAF Past Questions and Answers
If you are really interested in purchasing NAF Past Questions and Answers, then l’m going to have to help you but will also require sincerity and honesty on your part too. This will go a long way to improving your exam preparatory skill. You will understand the pattern of the NAF test exams and how it is conducted.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0256484873
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank)
- Account Number: 6557768609
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
After payment, please send in the name of the school, course of study, and your email address through text to our agent on 07034920650, or 07085595761, and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
You can meet us through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/godwin.ibanga1
Did you find this information invaluable and helpful? Then, do not hesitate to share with your friends and colleagues using any of the following social media handles.