Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill the existing vacancies below in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC):
- Nigeria Security Civil Defence Recruitment
- History of Nigeria Security Civil Defence Corps
- Nigeria Security Civil Defence Corps Ranks
- Nigeria Civil Defence Salary Structure
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2019 / 2020 applications to return to the website to do the following:
- Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
Closing Date: 19th March, 2020.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
For Further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page