NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 via the portal – NYIF Shortlisted www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
2021 NYIF Shortlisted Candidates : Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Shortlisted candidates are out. Nigeria Youth Investment Fund has started sending messages for those who were approved see how to check.
Did you apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund via the application portal www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng? If yes, this article is for you. The NYIF has released the list of successful/shortlisted candidates. This article will help you understand the basic things you need to do to check if you have been shortlisted or not.
Read through to the end carefully.
Click Here for Other Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- N-Power Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
Here is how to know if you have been shortlisted for the ongoing NYIF application. However, you can download the 2021 NYIF List of Shortlisted Candidates PDF through nyif.nmfb.com.ng/successful/applicants.
NYIF latest news have it in a statement tweeted today, that successfully registered applicants have started receiving shortlistment mail for training.
However, applicants are required to always login to nyif.nmfb.com.ng or check their Email daily for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) List Of Successful Applicants.
How to check NYIF List of Shortlisted Candidates
Training invitation that is being sent to successful Beneficiaries that applied for NYIF is not fake, it is the fact that they have started the online training. If you receive a mail to accept the training offer, please try login with your details.
NYIF online training has COMMENCED and they are sending out invitation gradually. For those of you who have not received any mail, please remain patient.
How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted
From information we gathered, the name of shortlisted candidate will soon be published and will notify every one on this website who applied for Nigerian youth investment fund programme
Further More: if you want us to sent us NYIF shortlisted candidate update so you can always stays informed one the Nigerian youth investment fund name of selected candidates is finally out, just bookmark this page so you will have the information on time.
In other to check if you have been selected, follow the steps below carefully.
Go to NYIF Portal via nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app. Next is to “Validates your BVN”. Afterward “Create your Password” then once you’ve done doing that “Verify your Email account” by clicking on the activation link sent to your Email. There after Login to NYIF Loan Portal to continue your application.
NYIF Disbursement Date, Centres & Requirements
The Pre-qualified candidates are required to report in batches to the venues assigned to their respective geo-political zones on dates indicated below.
- National Youth Development Centre (North East) –
- Biu – Bi Road,
- Gombe and
- Borno States
- National Youth Development Centre (North West) –
- Takai – Sumaila,
- Kano State
- National Youth Development Centre (North Central) –
- Jos – Plateau State
- National Youth Development Centre (South East) –
- Awka North,
- Anambra State
- National Youth Development Centre (South West) –
- Osun State
- National Youth Development Centre (South South) –
- Ikom – Obudura,
- Cross River State
- To qualify for these application exercise, you must have received an SMS from NIRSAR MicroFinance Bank (NMFB) or you’ve checked your BVN at nyif-nmfb-com-ng-app.
- Potential beneficiaries are expected to have a fundable business idea.
- Registered business
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g. International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Your login details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as this credentials will be used to log in to the NYIF loan portal.
How to get a Verification Email at NYIF Login Portal
Visit the official website nyif.nmfb.com.ng/, and click on login and provide the details used during the Registration. Just after you’ve done that, Click on “Didn’t receive token” and provide your Email address. and Click on “Summit” after some minutes check your Email address.
Important Note About NYIF Shortlist PDF
According to our findings, the NIRSAR Micro Finance Bank (NMFB) will forward recommended loan applications by NYIF Shortlisted Candidates to CBN for final approval.
The NFMB will disburse N165 million to 239 qualified candidates that have processed their application for NYIF Loan Programme at login portal.