SICHST Past Questions and Answers | Are you preparing for the upcoming Download Shehu Idris College of Health Sciences and Technology (SICHST) screening exercise? Are you an aspiring student of the great Tuskite Republic? Then, you need to arm yourself with past questions and answers in order to come out tops in the screening exercise.
This guide covers how to get SICHST Past Questions and Answers pdf for the following programs:
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNITY HEALTH SCIENCES (SCHS)
- SCHOOL OF DENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF GENERAL HEALTH SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF GENERAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING
Kindly check out the samples of the SICHST past questions below, and how to get the complete study pack now.
The past questions and answers covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past SICHST Entrance examination.
We’d like to remind you that steady practice of SICHST past questions will help you in understanding how SICHST set their Entrance examination.
SICHST Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers From Previous Years
1. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(a) Sodium (b) Magnesium (c) Iron
(d) Calcium (e) Copper.
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(a) Substitution (b) Addition
(c) Condensation (d) Polymerization
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate (b) Sand
(c) Lead nitrat (d) Glucose (e) Starch
4. Which of the following substances are all made by the process polymerization?
(a) Nylon and soap
(b) Ethanoic acid, margarine and ethanol
(c) Nylon and artificial rubber
(d) Soap and butane
(e) Margarines and nylon
5. The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(a) +7 (b) +5 (c) +3 (d) +2 (e) +1
6. The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
(a)N2O2 (b)NO (c)NO2 (d)N2O (e)N2O2
7. Chlorination of water for town supply is carried out to:
(a) Make the water colourless
(b) Remove germs from the water
(c) Make the water tasteful
(d) Remove odour from the water
(e) Make the water tasteless
8. Which of the following metals is least reactive?
(a)Pb (b)Sn (c)Hg (d)Au (e)Na
9. The purest form of iron which contains only 0.1% carbon is :
(b)Wrought Iron (c)Cast iron
(d) Iron pyrite
If you need the complete full pages PDF study pack of SICHST Past Questions today, then (Price is N2,000) for four subject’s combination which are;.
- Use of English
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any SICHST Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0256484873
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank)
- Account Number: 6557768609
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
After payment, please send in the name of the school, course of study, and your email address through text to our agent on 07034920650, or 07085595761, and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
You can meet us through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/godwin.ibanga1
Did you find this information invaluable and helpful? Then, do not hesitate to share with your friends and colleagues using any of the following social media handles.