Uganda Army Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Uganda Arm Recruitment for the year 2021/2022, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Uganda Arm Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Uganda Army Recruitment 2021/2022
The recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.…
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Uganda Army recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
In 2004 the Ministry of Defence and Veteran Affairs (MoDVA) undertook a comprehensive program to transform the Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces (UPDF) into a modern, professional, and accountable force subordinate to the civilian authority. This undertaking has enabled the UPDF to acquire requisite skills and capabilities to defend and protect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Uganda.…
Related: Ten Best Paying Jobs in Uganda 2021
Peace and Stability remain a fundamental prerequisite for socio-economic transformation for any country. It is therefore envisaged in the Uganda Vision 2040, that Uganda can only harness her abundant opportunities and achieve its aspirations when there is absolute tranquillity.…
This imperative has therefore become a cornerstone in all UPDF missions and drives the institution to keep an all-time force that is modern and professional replenished through a continuous recruitment of able-bodied willing Ugandans. Articles 51 and 52 of the UPDF Act, 2005 give UPDF authority to recruit Ugandans who meet the standards prescribed in all districts without discrimination. Uganda Army Recruitment
Therefore, this years’ recruitment exercise aims at attracting very composed and patriotic Ugandans ready to serve in regular, professional and specialized units. It is an opportunity for UPDF to fill gaps created by retirements and also tap skills of personnel with competencies in science subjects required in a modern army. For one to be recruited he/she must meet the following criteria:
A. Recruitment Criteria
Eligible candidates to meet the following requirements:
1. Citizenship: MUST be a Ugandan citizen and must be in possession of an Original National Identity Card.
2. Medical: MUST be healthy and medically fit; ready to undergo medical and physical body check and a road run to test endurance and body fitness.…
3. Age: Regular Recruits must be male and female adults between the age of 18-25 years and professionals between 18 and 30 years.
4. Marital status: MUST be single with no children.…
5. Education standard. Regular Recruits must possess a minimum formal education of S.4 (UCE) or S.6 in science subjects. Original certificates of 2016, 2017 and 2018 with a school IDs are a must.
6. Professionals: Degree/Diploma holders in medicine, chemistry, Engineering, teachers and vocational skills.
7. Conduct: Candidates must be of good conduct with no criminal record. Letters of recommendations from LC I, LC III, GISOs duly signed are a MUST, to confirm their conduct.
8. Moral Standards: Presentation of forged documents is criminal and culprits will be liable to prosecution.
*Requirements for UPDF-Airforce Candidates
a. S.6 biased in Science subjects such as physics, math and, Geography.
b. Degree and Diploma holders in Aviation related fields such as:…
1. Pilots with Private Pilot Licence (PPL), Commercial Pilot License (CPL) or Pilot Instructors.
2. Aircraft maintenance Engineers category A&C ( Engine and Airframe), category X ( Electrical and Avionics, Radio and Instruments).…
3. Air Traffic Controllers. Uganda Army Recruitment
4. Radar Engineers and Radar Operators.
5. Flight Operators.
Details shall be posted in newspaper adverts and radio announcements).
The UPDF leadership has set up teams to ensure that the exercise achieves its objectives within the time given. Districts are encouraged to meet their quotas allocated as per the results of the population census which will be communicated by the team leaders.…
Finally, let it be clear that recruitment into the UPDF is not an off-the hook job opportunity, but rather a patriotic calling to serve our country Uganda in a field that requires great sacrifice and determination from the very first day of recruitment to the last day of one’s service.…
Uganda Army Salary Structure
A General will be the highest paid officer, earning Shs1.6 million per month, while a private remains the least paid soldier with a raised salary of Shs310,000.
New Salary Structure (Shs)
- Private – 310,000
- Lance Corporal – 311,000
- Corporal- 314,000
- Sergeant – 321,000
- Staff Sergeant – 341,000
- Warrant Officer I – 400,000
- Warrant Officer II – 450,000
- Second Lieutenant – 520,000
- Lieutenant – 600,000
- Captain – 670,000
- Major – 750,000
- Lt. Col – 950,000
- Colonel – 1,100,000
- Brigadier – 1,300,000
- Major General – 1,400,000
- Lieutenant General – 1,500,000
- General – 1,600,000