EIRS Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment for the year 2022/2023, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through EIRS Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
The Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) – As part of its institutional reform to reposition the human and organizational capabilities, Edo State Internal Revenue Service seeks to engage talented graduate and experienced professionals to fill the critical vacant positions below:
About Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
The Edo State Revenue Administration Law, 2012, established a Board known as the Edo State Board of Internal Revenue whose operational arm is known as the Edo State Internal Revenue Service. This Law effectively replaced the Board of Internal Revenue which was established by the Personal Income Tax Act Cap.71 1972 Laws of Bendel State as amended in 1976 (as was applicable to Edo State).
1.) Database Manager
2.) Database Administrator
3.) Data Analyst
5.) IT Helpdesk Officer
6.) Human Resource Director
7.) Communications / Public Relations Personnel
8.) Digital Media Manager
9.) Creative Graphics Designer
10.) Customer Service Support Representative
11.) Digital Video Camera Operator / Editor
12.) Zonal Manager
13.) Business Analyst
14.) Admin Assistant II
15.) Tax Officer II
16.) Tax Officer I
17.) Personal Assistant / Secretary
18.) Procurement Officer
19.) Budget and Fiscal Management Officer
20.) Internal Control Officer
21.) Internal Control & Compliance Officer
22.) Technical Service Manager
23.) Tax Appeal Officer
24.) Debt Recovery Officer
25.) Admin & Supply Officer
26.) Scratch Card Operation Officer
27.) Legal Officer
- Candidates should possess the required qualifications, experience and skills.
How to Apply for EIRS Recruitment.
You can now apply from here
- Fill correctly all necessary fields
- Upload a resume and click submit
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://eirs.gov.ng/application_form/
- EIRS Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.