The Kenya Police Service (KPS) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified Kenya for its 2020 recruitment exercise. See the requirements and how to apply for the Kenya Police Service Recruitment below.
The Kenya Police Service invites interested and suitably qualified members of the public to its 2020 recruitment exercise.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Kenya Police Service online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
Kenya Police Service Recruitment 2021
2020/2021 And Steps for Registration – Following Chapter VI and Articles 10; 27(8); 232; 246(3); 246(4) of the Constitution of Kenya; Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the National Police Service Commission Act and section 7 (3) of the National Police Service Commission Recruitment and Appointment Regulations 2015, I the Inspector General, in exercise of powers delegated to me by the National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 10,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
Important Notice for Kenya Police Service Application Form 2021/2022
- Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before the applicant leaves the recruitment centre.
- Applicants recruited for the training into the Service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
Kenya Police Service Recruitment – General Requirements.
These are the necessary requirement for Kenya Police Application Form 2021;
- Possesses a minimum qualification of ‘D+’ (Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
- Holds a Kenya National Identity Card.
- Is a citizen of Kenya.
- Is aged between 18 and 28 years.
- Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female applicants must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Is physically and medically fit.
- Has the height of 1.68 metres for men and 1.65 metres for women.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
→ Important Notice;
- Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
An applicant who:
(A) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
(B) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
(C) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and
- Application Submission: All applicants must complete the prescribed application form obtained from ANY of thefollowing:
1. The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
2.The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
3. The nearest Huduma Centres
4. County Commissioner’s offices