NCTO Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | See how to download National Cash Transfer (NCTO) Shortlisted Candidates Names 2021 PDF for final screening exercise. Get the steps to check the list of successful candidates at NCTO portal.
National Cash Transfer Shortlisted Candidates
The National Cash Transfer Programme also known as Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) is one of the social safety nets programmes anchored by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has release the Shortlisted Candidates for National Cash Transfer program 2021.
NCTO through the Household Uplifting Programme provides support for poor and vulnerable citizens through targeted cash transfers, capacity building, and coaching and mentoring and livelihood support.
FG is giving the low-income earners in Nigeria money/cash under the Rapid Response Register (RRR) and the beneficiaries will receive money for six months.
From Conditional Cash Transfers to Top-up cash transfers and livelihood, NCTO offers various cash transfer windows to poor and vulnerable households.
Click Here for Other Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- N-Power Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- State Security Service (SSS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) List of Shortlisted
- MSMEs Survival Fund Payroll Support List of Shortlisted
Beneficiaries of the programme are gotten from the National Social Register (NSR), comprising State Social Registers (SR) of poor and vulnerable households.
- Successful applicants will get up to N5,000.00/20,000.00 per month per household and a top-up upon fulfillment of certain conditions.
- Capacity building to empower beneficiaries on life skills, entrepreneurial/ technical skills, financial inclusion and encouraging the formation of savings groups.
- Coaching and mentoring support to improve beneficiaries’ economic status and boost their income...
- Applicants must between the age of 18 and above
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must all into the category of poor and vulnerable in the society
- through a selection process designed by the National Social Registry, are eligible for Conditional Cash Transfers.
- The total household income should be below the proxy means test, having been identified as needy and deserving.
How To Check NCTO Shortlisted Candidates
As a matter of fact, check your name on this official website,
- Visit the NCTO Shortlisted Candidates login portal at https://ncto.gov.ng/
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of positions and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.
Note: If you can’t find your name on this list, just BOOKMARK and SUBSCRIBE to this page for first-hand information on when the list will be out.