How to Apply for NIPRD Recruitment 2022 Via the Application portal – www.niprd.gov.ng
NIPRD Recruitment 2022 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NIPRD Recruitment for the year 2022, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NIPRD Recruitment….read more below.
NIPRD Recruitment 2022 Via the Application portal – www.niprd.gov.ng
The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the DPR Recruitment 2022.
The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology. The Institute was established under the Science and Technology Act of 1980 with the primary objective of developing drugs, biological products and pharmaceutical raw materials from indigenous resources.
Kindly read on below for information about NIPRD Recruitment News 2022.
What is the Qualification for NIPRD
Applicants applying for the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of BSc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NIPRD Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NIPRD Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NIPRD recruitment portal @ www.niprd.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NIPRD doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NIPRD recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NIPRD recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NIPRD recruitment 2022. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NIPRD
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.niprd.gov.ng
- NIPRD Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NIPRD
How to Apply for NIPRD Recruitment 2022
Applying for National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) recruitment application 2022 is very simple if you follow the steps herein.
Kindly login to the NIPRD official website www.niprd.gov.ng and follow the instructions hereby to successfully apply.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NIPRD Recruitment 2022, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
NIPRD Registration Deadline/Closing Date
National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for NIPRD Recruitment.
National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) Administration and Control has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Things to note
- NIPRD Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.niprd.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NIPRD Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.