Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2022 Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Meanwhile, there are other prerequisites requirement that determine your eligibility if you’re interested in attending the Nigeria Army trades/non-tradesmen and women intake.
Read the instruction before apply
(1). Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2). No Special centre for recruitment.
(3). There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4). All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5). Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6). Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
(7). Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
(8). Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9). Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10). Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11). Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12). Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 18 – 31 December 2022.
The Nigeria Army recruitment portal for 82 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence soon and you will be updated as soon as the portal is opened.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||27|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
How To Apply
- Go to official recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Create a user account to enable you to login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Note: applicant must provide two (2) referees and also show the state of origin.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution,