How to Obtain Nigerian Army Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 | Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2021 Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women. officially Start on Monday, 15th February 2021
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
81 Regular Recruit Intake
How ro Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
(1) Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
(1) Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
(5) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
(7) Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No Special centre for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
(13) Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||22|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||15 Feb 21 – 6 Apr 21|
Check Others Recruitment in Nigeria
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment