The Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) Current list of available postgraduate courses programmes/courses by the National University Commission (NUC). Interested members of the public are hereby implored to check the list. Entry requirements has also been included – See more details below;
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT) Postgraduate Courses / Programms available for admission. These are the ESUT PGD, Master and PhD courses prospective PG students can choose from during their application. See ESUT Postgraduate Admission Form
Prospective candidates who seek admission into Postgraduate Programmes at Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT), are expected to check the list of courses available. They are to confirm that the course they seek is available for admission for the session.
The courses available for selection has its own requirements without which no provisional admission whatsoever would be offered to any candidate who fails to meet the requirements.
1.0 POSTGRADUATE DEGREE AND DIPLOMA COURSES AVAILABLE.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) postgraduate programmes (PGD, M. Sc, Ph. D) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
ESUT Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements – PGD.
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree From an approved University must obtain a minimum of pass degree in the relevant science discipline.
- Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved institutions with a minimum of upper credit may also be considered for admission.
ESUT Master of Science Admission Requirements – M.Sc.
The criteria for admission into the masters programme (M.Sc.) will be as follows:
All candidates must have five credit passes including English. Mathematics and two other Relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
Academic Master’s Programmes qualify candidates for higher degrees while professional programmes are terminal.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division with a CGPA of 3.0/5.0 for an academic programme.
- Candidates with at least a third class Degree or HND and university PGD with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be considered for admission into academic Master’s Degree Programmes.
- Candidates for Professional Master’s Degree Programme must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- Candidates with university Degree in Third Class or HND plus a university PGD at credit level pass, (i.e. CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentages average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s Degree Programmes.
- All candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
ESUT Doctor of Philosophy Admission Requirements – Ph.D.
Basic Admission Requirements for Doctorate Programmes
Candidates for Ph.D. admission must satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidate must have five credit passes including English, mathematics and two other relevant science subject at O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of second class lower Division with a CPGA of 3.0/5.0.
- Candidates must have Academic master’s Degree in relevant areas with a CGPA of 4.0/5.0 and thesis scored not lower than 60% (B).
- Candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
Click here on How to apply for ESUT Postgraduate Admission Form
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page