The candidate seeking admission into, The Federal college of Education, Kontagora, Kontagora Niger State. (FCEKG) Post UTME Admission Screening Form, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply
The management of Federal College of Education (FCE), Kontagora invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-NCE Programme for 2019/2020 academic Session.
Also advice to check: FCEKG Departmental Cut-off Marks
Pleas Note!Currently, FCEKG Post UTME Admission Exercise for 209 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back.
You can however check below for the 2018/2019 process and requirements.
How To Apply:
- Prospective student for Pre-NCE program in FCE Kontagora are to purchase the form by paying the sum of N3,500 in any First Bank branch and make sure a confirmation order /receipt print out is given to them after payment.
- They are to log in to the school portal via www.fcekg.com/fce/application/ using the print out from the bank and fill the required information.
- Make sure you scan a copy of your recent passport and signature for uploading before you continue.
- Enter your JAMB Number & Bank Access Code.
- Review and update your personal information.
- Make sure that pop-ups are allowed on your browser.
- Please print out your confirmation page.
Please take the following steps now to ensure that unwanted headers and footers do not appear on your application printout.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page