Federal Fire Service Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment for the year 2024, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
2024/2025 FFS Recruitment – https://fedfire.gov.ng/
The Recruitment of candidates into Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre and Assistant Cadre of Federal Fire Service are made available to both male and female free of charge online application form. And their recruitment exercise is carry out yearly in other to reduce unemployment and also to extinguishing fires and protecting life and property in our dear Nation.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Federal Fire Service
Petroleum matters were handled by the Hydrocarbon Section of the Ministry of Lagos Affairs, which reported directly to the Governor-General. .
The Unit kept records on matters relating to exploration, and importation of petroleum products. It also enforced safety and other regulations on matters which were then mostly products importation and distribution. As the activities of the petroleum industry expanded, the Unit was upgraded to a Petroleum Division within the Ministry of Mines and Power.
Category A; Superintendent Cadre:
1) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) (CONPASS 09): Applicants must have a Master’s degree or be a member of a recognized professional organization.
2) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II(ASFII) CONPASS 08): applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
from a nationally.
Category B; Inspectorate Cadre:
3) Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) (CONPASS 08): Applicants must have a Higher National Diploma
or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic or institution.
4) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing (CONHESS 06): Applicants must have RNs,RMs, or RN/RMs from
Applicants must have a National Diploma(ND), NCE, or Advance NABTEB
received from a recognized institution.
5) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB obtained from a recognized
Category C: Assistant Cadre:
6) Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO , or its equivalent, which must contain Mathematics and English language.
7) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, its equivalent, which must comprise at least English or Mathematic.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 30
- Applicant’s height must be at least 65 mertres for male 1.60 for Female
- Applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 87 metres for men
- Applicant’s must have the required qualifications and certificates.
- Applicant’s must be physically fit and have medical fitness certificates from government approved facilities.
- Applicant’s must be of exceptional honourable character and have never been convicted of a crime.
- Drug abusers and members of secret societies or cults are not permitted to apply
- Applicant’s must not be in a financial bind;
- Applicant’s with knowledge of computer literate will be of advantage
Is Federal Fire Service Recruitment Out
However, Yes! The job selection procedure for the FFS Job is very straight forward. Requirements are laid out to applicants and a portal for application is made known as well.
If you carefully follow the guidelines and possess all required qualifications, you will be an easy pick for the 2021 FFS recruitment exercise.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- Candidates seeking employment in Categories A and Bi (Holders of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma) are require to register and fill out an online application form at www.cdfipb.careers.
- Candidates in Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB,SSCE,NECO, or their equivalents) are to register and submit their applications through www.fedfire.gov.ng.
All applicants should be aware of the following:
- Candidates are required to print out the Referee form
- Candidates with multiple Applications will result in instant disqualifications.
Within six (6) weeks from the date of publication
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://fedfire.gov.ng/
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Federal Fire Service Salary Structure
1). The average salary of Federal Fire Service service workers – N800,000-N1,400,000 annually (N50-120k monthly).
2). The highest salary is received by the General of Fire Service.
4). It was stated that salary grade level 07 is automatically moved to salary grade level 08, so this means that Federal officers salaries are growing.