See how to download Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (M/o MSME) Survival Fund Payroll Support List of Shortlisted Candidates Names 2022 PDF. Get the steps to check the list of successful candidates at MSME portal.
MSME List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022
Did you apply for the survival fund program? It is time to check if your names is among the Survival fund shortlisted names of beneficiaries/businesses who are going to receive special grants and loan from the government to help support their businesses and other MSME programme scattered across the country.
Please note that those who are shortlisted will have their names uploaded on the portal @www.survivalfund.gov.ng
Criteria for survival funds selection process
Once more again, let’s take a look at the requirements and criteria for shortlisting beneficiaries for the federal Government sponsored survival fund loan.
For employers of MSMEs
- The first requirement states that those who are going to be shortlisted as employers of labour should first have their businesses and companies registered with CAC so as to be recognised by law
- Successful Beneficiaries will have to show proof that their business have engage 3 persons as employed staff.
- Most importantly the loan are for Nigerians which means that only those who are Nigerians will be shortlisted.
- Must have BVN.
Self-Employed Individuals in the following categories
- Service Providers in the transportation sector, i.e bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride share drivers (Uber, Bolt. etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans: Electricians, Plumbers, etc.
If you successfully applied for the federal Government powered survival Fund scheme and you are eager to know know if you are qualified or if you have been shortlisted, then you have to check the shortlisted candidates.
Remember that only those that have been selected as survival fund beneficiaries will get the grant or loan at the end of the day.
Here, we are giving updates on survival fund shortlist names . Remember that Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted and are going to find their names on www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
Now, see how you can check if you have been shortlisted for survival fund 2021.
Click Here for Other Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- N-Power Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- State Security Service (SSS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) List of Shortlisted
How to Check MSME Fund Shortlisted Candidates
Remember that only those who are lucky enough to scale through the shortlisted list will have their businesses to be part of the Survival fund payroll support.
In other to check if you have been selected, follow the steps below carefully.
You want to Check your names? Yes you can check it via the official portal @ www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
Use this opportunity to verify if you have been selected for the scheme as registration alone on the survival fund portal is not enough to get one the grant. You still have to be chosen and have your names published..
Remember that you will need to login with your credentials here survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/login
Also check your email for notifications from survival Fund mailing list.
Let’s know your status if you have check it and For more updates on survival fund please use the comment to share us your thoughts.