Federal Government Recruitment Portal | The Federal Government recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
Federal Government Recruitment Portal – www.fha.gov.ng
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Federal Government recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the Federal Government Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Federal Government Recruitment
The Federal Housing Authority (FHA), a wholly owned agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, was established vide Decree 40 of 1973 now cited as Act CAP F-14 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004. The Authority is supervised by the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing.
The Authority which became partially commercialized in accordance with Decree No 25 of 1988 is charged with:
For the Authority to carry out its functions/mandate effectively, the Act granted the Authority power to:
- Acquire, hold and manage movable and immovable property;
- Acquire, construct and maintain dwelling houses, schools, communal and commercial buildings and other structures;
- Enter into contracts for the construction, maintenance, management or repair of any property;
- Purchase or otherwise acquire any assets, business or other property where such purchase or acquisition is necessary for the proper discharge of its functions under this act;
Sell, let, lease or otherwise dispose of any property vested in the Authority.
These functions have also been further expanded. The Authority has also been further empowered under the 2012 National Housing Policy to.
- Develop and manage real estate on commercial basis in all states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT);
- Provide sites and services for all income groups with special emphasis on the No-income and low-income groups. The funds for providing for these two groups shall be provided by the Federal Government and other sources;
- Provide No-income and low-income cooperative, rental and rural housing in all states of the Federation and FederalCapitalTerritory from funds provided by government and other sources;
- Execute such housing programmes in the public interest as may be approved by the Federal Government;
- Mobilize off-shore funding for housing development.
Pursuant to the re-defined roles of FHA, the Federal Government, through the Technical Committee on Privatization and Commercialization (TCPC) now Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) entered into a Performance Agreement with the Federal Housing Authority. The aim of the Performance (Commercialization) Agreement was to reduce the magnitude and scope of financial support of the Federal Government and allow the Authority to adapt to changing business requirements.
Note: Federal Government job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Federal Government Recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Federal Government job vacancies.
What is the Qualification for Federal Government Recruitment
FHA Job Requirements and Qualifications.
Applicants applying for the Federal Housing Authority Recruitment must possess any of the following:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is Federal Government Recruitment Out
However, it is important to not that the Federal Government Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Federal Government recruitment portal @ www.fha.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Federal Government doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the DPR recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Federal Government recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Federal Government recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Federal Government portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Federal Government
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.fha.gov.ng
- Federal Government Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in Federal Government
How to Apply for Federal Government Recruitment 2022
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at Federal Government Recruitment but one thing you need to have in mind is all Federal Government Recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
All applications for Federal Government Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.fha.gov.ng
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Federal Government job:
- Visit Federal Government Recruitment login portal at www.fha.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Federal Government official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.