Npower Recruitment Portal via npower.gov.ng
How to Apply for N-Power Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – https://www.npower.gov.ng
N-power Portal Recruitment Website:@https://www.npower.gov.ng See all the vital information Npower Recruitment for 2021. we want to help as many applicants as possible by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Now here is the most important information, Npower 2021 recruitment has started. Don’t be a victim to fraudsters who try extort money from you. all information provided on this website is totally FREE of charge.
Application of Npower is also free. No payment to be mage to anybody or agency claiming to be a representative of npower.
And also, the official website of Npower Recruitment is https://www.npower.gov.ng. Apart form that, we also have Npower logline portal at https://www.npower.gov.ng. All candidate who want to shortlisted for Npower needs to know the requirements, the different stage of the recruitment and other important information.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the N-Power Programme.
Npower programme is for both graduates, non-graduate and undergraduate.
Applications are hereby invited for the following programs below:
- N-Power Agro
- N-Power Health
- N-Power Teach
- N-Power Build, Tech and Creative
N-Power Teach Programme
- Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. They will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
- Open to Graduate only.
N-Power Agro Programme.
- Volunteers will provide advisory service to farmers across the country. They will also gather data of Nigeria’s agriculture assets.
- Open to both Graduate and Non-graduates
- The N-Power programme is specifically for unemployed youths within the ages of 18-35.
N-Power Health Programme.
- Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society.
- Open to Graduate only.
- Selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health Science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science.
N-Power Build, Tech and Creative.
- Volunteers will receive extensive training to help develop and expand their respective skillset. This will help foster innovation and creativity.
- Open to both Graduate and Non-graduates.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
How to Apply for N-Power Programme Recruitment.
All N-Power applicants should note the following steps:
- The portal is only open to applicants aged 18-35 (This means you must be born between 1985 and 2020)
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPENG or PGN files
- Valid contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health
- Log on to the N-Power application portal at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate:
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface
- Bio-Data and Contact page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not, The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The N-Tech and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe
- Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.
- https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup is the official registration portal where the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development will receive and process the application of intending N-power beneficiaries.
However, it is important to not that the Npoer Recruitment form will be out by 26th Jun, 2021, this page will be updated one the form is out. you can also keep visisting this websait or Npower recruitment portal @ https://www.npower.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.