NDE Recruitment Portal This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NDE Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NDE Recruitment….read more below.
NDE Recruitment Portal – www.nde.gov.ng
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered. https://bestschoolnews.com/category/recruitment/
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the National Directorate of Employment and get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About National Directorate of Employment (NDE)
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was established in November 1986. It began operations fully in January 1987. The birth of the Directorate was predicated on the effects of the economic recession of the 80’s which led to a drastic reduction in capacity utilization and consequent outright closure of industries in Nigeria. Equally, other macro-economic policies of the government of the day such as structural adjustment programme (SAP), devaluation of the Naira, privatization and commercialization of the economy, etc. resulted to massive job losses in both the public and private sectors of the economy. According to the Annual Report of the NDE 2013, unemployment rate had risen from 4.3% in 1985 to 7.0% at the beginning of 1987 because of the situation earlier stated.
As a direct response to the rising trend of unemployment, the then military government headed by General Ibrahim B. Babangida, set up a committee headed by Mr. Stephen O. Chukwumah which was later to be popularly referred to as the Chukwumah Committee. The Committee was charged with the task of proffering a sustainable interventionist solution to mitigate the rising levels of unemployment in Nigeria. The Committee established that the informal sector of the national economy had operators and employees who were mainly low skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled. They constitute about 90% of the workforce. This situation therefore, placed skills acquisition and training on the front burner of employment creation. Following the report of the Chukwumah Committee, the Federal Government established the NDE under decree No. 29 of 1989 which was replaced with ACT, CAP 250 of the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999.
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) implements recruitment under a special works programme.
NDE Special Public Works Programme Recruitment
Special Public Works Programme (SPW) is divided into various categories:
- Graduate Attachment Programme (GAP)
- Also a Graduate Coaching Scheme (GCS)
- Graduate Special Training Programme (GSTP)
- Environmental Beautification Training Scheme (EBTS)
- Solar Energy Training Scheme (SETS)
- Community Development Scheme (CDS)
- Lastly, Labour Based Technology Training Scheme (LBTS)
What is the Qualification for NDE
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 National Directorate of Employment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NDE Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NDE Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NDE recruitment portal @ www.nde.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NDE doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NDE recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NDE recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NDE recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NDE portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NDE
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nde.gov.ng
- NDE Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NDE
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NDE job:
- Visit the NDE recruitment portal at https://nde.gov.ng/nderegistration-form/
- Follow the instructions on the NDE official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NDE Registration Deadline
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for NDE Recruitment.
National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Administration and Control has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NDE Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.nde.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- National Directorate of Employment (NDE) has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NDE Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.