How to Apply for Lagos State Government Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.lagosstate.gov.ng
Lagos State Government Recruitment | The Lagos State Government recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
Lagos State Government Recruitment 2021
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Lagos State Government recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the Lagos State Government Recruitment 2021.
About Lagos State Government
Ibile Holdings Limited is the Investment Company of the Lagos State Government. In 1989, Ibile Holdings Limited was established by the Lagos State Government as a key agent to diversify the economy and deliver both financial returns and socio-economic benefits to the state and its citizenry. The Company has over the years focused on investments in diverse sectors; with a portfolio valued at over N21 billion as at 31 December, 2020.
Ibile Holdings Limited is poised for further growth by taking advantage of the numerous opportunities available in Lagos State, Nigeria and the other parts of the world by driving the establishment of new industry sectors in collaboration with strong strategic and technical partners.
We invite applications for the following positions below:
What is the Qualification for Lagos State Government
Here are the requirements for Lagos State Government Recruitment:
- Applicant can apply with either NCE or any first degree,most preferably in education.
- Applicant can also apply with TTC, HND, PGDE
Other requirements are as follow:
- First school leaving
- WAEC, NECO, GCE or any equivalent to any of these certificates.
- NYSC exemption latter or certificate.
- Means of identification.
- Birth certificate or affidavits
- Should not be less than 18 years of age.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is Lagos State Government Recruitment Form Out
Application Closing Date
12noon, 13th April, 2021.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on Lagos State Government recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Lagos State Government recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Lagos State Government portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Lagos State Government
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in Lagos State Government
How to Apply for Lagos State Government Recruitment 2021
The Managing Director / CEO,
Ibile Holdings Limited,
Kajola House, 62 / 64 Campbell Street,
- It should be noted that this EOI does not constitute a commitment on the part of the State and / or the lbile Holdings Limited to award the project to any Consultant(s) expressing interest.
- Furthermore, submission of documents shall not entitle any of the interested parties to any claim against the State and / or the Ibile Holdings Limited by virtue of such party having responded to the EOl.
- All costs incurred by respondents as a result of this EOI and any subsequent requests for information shall be for the respondent’s account only.
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Lagos State recruitment job:
- Visit Lagos State recruitment login portal at www.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Lagos State recruitment official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.