OYACA Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency (OYACA) Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through OYACA Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
2021 OYACA Recruitment Portal – https://jobs.oyaca.ng/
Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Recruitment 2021 is on-going, check the requirement and apply any position suitable for your qualification. Visit https://jobs.oyaca.ng
About Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency
The Oyo State House of Assembly passed a Law called the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Law, 2019 (the “Law”). The Law was later assented to on 10th December, 2019, by His Excellency, Governor Oluseyi Makinde. The purpose of the law is to establish the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency (the “Agency”), to check corruption in the state and other related matters. In this context, corruption means unlawful gratification given or promised to any person in the performance of his duties.
The Law specifically frowns at monies, fees, donations, loans, gifts, reward, office, dignity, valuable security, property or interest in property (being property of any description, whether movable or immovable), given or promised to be given as consideration for the performance of a public administrative duty.
The Agency was established by the virtue of the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Law, 2019. The activities of OYACA would plug revenue leaks in the government purse and stop the act of mismanagement of office by public office holders and government workers
Teachers are needed for the following subjects:
1. ICT Expert: Grade Level 08
2. Chief Legal Officer: Grade Level 13
3. State Counsel/PA Grade Level 09
4. Investigators Grade Level 09
5. ICT Expert Grade Level 08
6. Accountant Grade Level 08
7. Confidential Secretary Grade Level 08
8. Assistant Confidential Secretary Grade Level 06
9. Executive Officer Grade Level 07
10. Assistant Executive Officer Grade Level 06
11. Drivers Grade Level 03
12. Cleaner Grade Level 02
13. Gardener Grade Level 02
What is the Qualification for OYACA
Before filling the Benue State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- At least second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and additional relevant educational or professional;
- Applicant must also have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable)
- Candidates must be a Computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and work effectively in teams.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2021
- Willingness to Contribute to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda,
- Must Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- NOTE: Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Successful Candidates will undergo a period of Graduate development designed to enhance their knowledge, skills and other attributes to enable them function effectively in their respective roles.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency.
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://jobs.oyaca.ng/
- OYACA Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Closing date: not specified
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Recruitment 2021/2022 Form & Portal”.