How to Apply for Recruitment in NDLEA 2020 | The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, popularly known as NDLEA is a renowned Federal Agency in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, that is responsible for eliminating the manufacturing, processing and distribution of hard drugs Nationwide. The resources of the Agency are channeled towards the complete extirpation of all illegal trafficking of narcotic drugs and the likes.
The introduction about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is extremely important, especially for candidates that are interested in getting recruited by the Agency in her ongoing 2020 recruitment exercise.
The NDLEA recruitment exercise for 2020 is currently in progress, and this article is a practical guide to help you apply properly for the ongoing recruitment program, and also get successfully recruited by the Agency. We advise that you take every information with reference to the NDLEA recruitment exercise important, to stand a chance of getting recruited by the Agency this year.
With reference to the official press release by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) about her 2020 recruitment exercise, the Law Enforcement Agency announced that they are currently accepting applications from candidates interested in getting recruited by the Agency for 2020, and the recruitment exercise for this year will be channeled into two categories;
- Narcotic Officer Cadre
- Narcotic Assistant Cadre
We are going to outline the various functions and requirements for the available positions at NDLEA for 2020, as well as the application procedures in the next section of this article.
Kindly read to the end to be fully informed.
NDLEA RECRUITMENT UPDATES
Now let us go into details about the job opportunities at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA);
Narcotic Officer Cadre
The basic requirements for candidates who wish to apply for this position with reference to the 2020 NDLEA recruitment include;
- Candidates interested in this job position should have a first degree (B.Sc.), or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution of higher learning, or any equivalent Certificate.
- Applicants should not be less than twenty two (22) years of age, neither should they be over thirty (30) years of age.
- Applicants that are applying as Lawyers or Doctors, should in addition to the first degree, possess a professional certificate in the relevant field of operation.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
The position of the Narcotic Assistant Cadre attracts the following requirements;
- The minimum age requirements for candidates interested in this job position is eighteen (18) years, while the maximum age range is thirty (30) years.
- Applicants should possess the following certificates;
- WAEC Certificate or
- NECO Certificate or
- SSCE Certificate or
- NABTEB Certificate
Kindly note that the application portal is open to Nigerians from any location of the Country
General Requirements For NDLEA Recruitment
For all applicants or candidates interested in getting recruited by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), there are certain requirements and steps that need to be followed, so as to fully participate in the NDLEA recruitment exercise for 2020.
- It is also important to note that applicants will be subjected to illicit drug use test, throughout their service in the Agency.
- Interested candidates must be smart, innovative, and completely healthy.
- Candidates that are successfully shortlisted are welcome for further examination and interview.
- Candidates must exhibit good characters, and must also have a clear criminal record.
- Be reminded that only graduates are permitted to apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must visit the official portal of NDLEA, to undergo proper registration and application processes (upload passport and print out your application slip, necessary for the NDLEA recruitment process).
- Applicants are advised to download two (2) referee forms, which will be filled by two persons of reputable standings in the society.
- To apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise, visit emplug.com
- The deadline for registration and submission of application forms is on Thursday, 29th August, 2020.
- For more details on this recruitment exercise, visit the official NDLEA portal @ ndlea.gov.ng for more details.
- The salary structure of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) can be found on mysalaryscale.com
⇒ I believe this brain teaser guide was helpful right?… If yes, don’t hesitate to share it with us. or Join us on Facebook Page