NDLEA Recruitment – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has announced a recruitment exercise into its organization.
The announcement is contained in advertisement notice via its social media handles on Friday.
According to the announcement, the online application will be open for two weeks starting from March 12 to April 8.
NDLEA called on suitable qualified Nigerians to apply for enlistment into the agency.
About National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency established in 1989 with the aim of fighting drug trafficking and consumption in the country. The agency is responsible for carrying out investigations, arresting and prosecuting drug traffickers, and rehabilitating drug addicts.
NDLEA works in collaboration with other national and international law enforcement agencies to combat drug trafficking and other drug-related crimes. The agency has offices across the country, and its officers are trained to detect and intercept drug trafficking activities.
In recent years, the NDLEA has intensified its efforts to combat drug abuse in Nigeria, which has become a major public health concern. The agency has also been involved in awareness campaigns to educate the public on the dangers of drug abuse and the need to prevent drug-related crimes.
Overall, the NDLEA plays a crucial role in ensuring the safety and well-being of Nigerians by preventing drug trafficking and reducing drug abuse in the country.
Is NDLEA Recruitment Out?
Yes! The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Nigerian government agency responsible for the eradication of drug trafficking and abuse. If you’re interested in applying for NDLEA recruitment, here are some details you should know:
- Requirements: To be eligible for NDLEA recruitment, you must be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 and 30 years old, possess a minimum of O’Level or OND degree, and have no criminal record. Additionally, you must meet the height requirement of at least 1.68m for male applicants and 1.65m for female applicants.
- Application Process: NDLEA recruitment is usually advertised on the agency’s official website and other national newspapers. Once you find an advertisement for recruitment, you can proceed to the recruitment portal to create an account and fill out the application form.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting NDLEA recruitment applications is usually specified in the recruitment advertisement. Ensure you submit your application before the deadline, as late applications are not considered.
- Screening and Selection Process: The NDLEA recruitment process involves several stages, including online screening, aptitude test, physical screening, and medical examination. Successful candidates will undergo training before being deployed to their duty stations.
- Further Enquiries: If you have any questions or need further information about NDLEA recruitment, you can contact the agency through their official website, email address, or phone number.
In summary, to apply for NDLEA recruitment, you must meet the agency’s eligibility requirements, submit your application before the deadline, and pass the recruitment process stages. Good luck!
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for the NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) recruitment, follow these steps:
- Visit the official NDLEA recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Click on “Career” on the menu bar at the top of the page
- Click on “Apply for Recruitment” to begin your application
- Fill in the required information in the application form
- Upload the necessary documents (e.g., passport photograph, educational certificates, etc.)
- Submit your application.
- Check NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates.
Note that the application process for the NDLEA recruitment may vary depending on the recruitment cycle, so it is essential to keep an eye on the official website for updates on when the recruitment exercise is ongoing.
Also, ensure that you meet the required qualifications and eligibility criteria before applying. Good luck!