Do you want to be a part of the NDLEA Recruitment 2022? – If you’re looking for a job National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, popularly known as NDLEA , it’s important that you use the right approach. There are many different ways to apply for a job, and it can be difficult to choose the right one. However, with this guide, you’ll be able to effectively apply for any position without having any trouble. We’ve broken down the process of applying for recruitment into three easy steps, so you can get started on your next job search.
Is NDLEA Portal Open?
If you’re looking for a job National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, the best way to find it is through online search engines. However, if you want to get the best possible chance at finding a job and getting the best deal, it’s important to do your research. You don’t want to waste your time and money on something that you won’t be able to get. That’s where recruitment comes in.
There are many different ways to find jobs, and there are also many different recruitment agencies. Which one should you use? You ultimately need to decide which one will give you the best chance of being hired.
Here are five tips to help you choose the right agency:
1) Research the company beforehand: Make sure you know what kind of jobs they are offering and what their hiring process is. This will give you a better idea of how likely you are to be successful.
2) Choose an agency with a good reputation: If you.
The introduction about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is extremely important, especially for candidates that are interested in getting recruited by the Agency in her ongoing 2022 recruitment exercise.
The NDLEA recruitment exercise for 2022 is currently in progress, and this article is a practical guide to help you apply properly for the ongoing recruitment program, and also get successfully recruited by the Agency. We advise that you take every information with reference to the NDLEA recruitment exercise important, to stand a chance of getting recruited by the Agency this year.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
With reference to the official press release by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) about her 2020 recruitment exercise, the Law Enforcement Agency announced that they are currently accepting applications from candidates interested in getting recruited by the Agency for 2022, and the recruitment exercise for this year will be channeled into two categories;
- Narcotic Officer Cadre
- Narcotic Assistant Cadre
We are going to outline the various functions and requirements for the available positions at NDLEA for 2022, as well as the application procedures in the next section of this article.
Kindly read to the end to be fully informed.
NDLEA RECRUITMENT UPDATES
Now let us go into details about the job opportunities at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA);
Narcotic Officer Cadre
The basic requirements for candidates who wish to apply for this position with reference to the 2022 NDLEA recruitment include;
- Candidates interested in this job position should have a first degree (B.Sc.), or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution of higher learning, or any equivalent Certificate.
- Applicants should not be less than twenty two (22) years of age, neither should they be over thirty (30) years of age.
- Applicants that are applying as Lawyers or Doctors, should in addition to the first degree, possess a professional certificate in the relevant field of operation.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
The position of the Narcotic Assistant Cadre attracts the following requirements;
- The minimum age requirements for candidates interested in this job position is eighteen (18) years, while the maximum age range is thirty (30) years.
- Applicants should possess the following certificates;
- WAEC Certificate or
- NECO Certificate or
- SSCE Certificate or
- NABTEB Certificate
Kindly note that the application portal is open to Nigerians from any location of the Country
General Requirements For NDLEA Recruitment
The NDLEA Recruitment 2022 is not yet out. All the guide here is to direct you on what to do when the application form is out.
For all applicants or candidates interested in getting recruited by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), there are certain requirements and steps that need to be followed, so as to fully participate in the NDLEA recruitment exercise for 2022.
- It is also important to note that applicants will be subjected to illicit drug use test, throughout their service in the Agency.
- Interested candidates must be smart, innovative, and completely healthy.
- Candidates that are successfully shortlisted are welcome for further examination and interview.
- Candidates must exhibit good characters, and must also have a clear criminal record.
- Be reminded that only graduates are permitted to apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must visit the official portal of NDLEA, to undergo proper registration and application processes (upload passport and print out your application slip, necessary for the NDLEA recruitment process).
- Applicants are advised to download two (2) referee forms, which will be filled by two persons of reputable standings in the society.
- To apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise, visit emplug.com
- The deadline for registration and submission of application forms is on Thursday,
29th August, 2020.
- For more details on this recruitment exercise, visit the official NDLEA portal @ ndlea.gov.ng for more details.
- The salary structure of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) can be found on mysalaryscale.com