FMYSD List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | See how to download FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth Shortlisted Candidates Names 2021 PDF for final screening exercise. Get the steps to check the list of successful candidates at FMYSD portal.
FMYSD Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 via – www.fmysd-esp.com
This page contains information concerning the FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth programme list of successful candidates. You will learn how to check your name and also your screening date and venue. Keep reading…
Applicants who applied for the earlier announced FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth can now check if they have been recruited or not. We know a lot of you have been searching for the shortlist for sometime now but couldn’t find any vital information.
This is not the final shortlist for the FMYSD Programme rather it is a selection process for candidates who met the qualifications and requirements. The last shortlist which will be released after the screening test will be the shortlist which will determine if you have been employed or not.
Remember! After checking your final name, you will also need to check your final screening date and venue. You will need to be at your FMYSD Exams Screening Date venue on time to avoid stories that touch.
How to Download FMYSD Shortlisted Names
Follow the steps below to check the FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth Shortlisted candidates names:
- Visit the FMYSD login portal at www.fmysd-esp.com
- Click on the PDF file containing names of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the list which is in PDF format.
- Save it to your computer or a place you can access it later.
- Open the PDF list and check state by state.
How to Check FMYSD Shortlisted Names 2021
As a matter of fact, check your name on the official website,
- Visit the FMYSD login portal at https://fmysd-esp.com
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of positions and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.
If you have received an email confirming you’ve been selected to attend #FmysdDigitalTraining please note the following:
- Arrival at camp is Sunday
- April Training start From
- All interested Nigerian Youth are assured that the Ministry will organize series of #DigitalSkillsTraning programmes and so those who were not selected for the current Programme, will still have the opportunity to participate
Those who were not selected are to check the ministry’s website https://youthandsports.gov.ng periodically for information on upcoming programmes, or https://noya.ng. If they are interested, they can also join the ministry’s Digital Youth Nigeria facebook group for information.
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) is partnering with Ogidi Studios for the training of 1000 youth in the music production segment value chain of the creative industry.
Click Here for Other Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- N-Power Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- State Security Service (SSS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) List of Shortlisted
- MSMEs Survival Fund Payroll Support List of Shortlisted
When is Exams for FMYSD Programme
All candidates sitting for the CBT exam will be informed via text messages and we advise you to check your mails for the notification frequently. You are recommended to use your existing telephone number when you filled out the application form
Please Note: All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
Hence, candidates who applied for FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth should visit www.fmysd-esp.comg to updated their educational records and print individual letters of invitation
Also, candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers.
Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come along and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other bonafide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
For those who may not remember the FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth programme Exercise, please click the link below:
On How to Apply for FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third-party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification.