Ghana Armed Force Recruitment form 2020/2021 Eligibility, requirement, and how to apply for Ghana Armed Force Recruitment here online.
In this article, you will get step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is GAF Recruiting for 2020/2021?
- How to apply for GAF Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Has GAF Started Recruitment for 2020/2021?
- GAF Official Recruitment Portal 2020/2021?
- GAF Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020/2021?
- GAF 2020/2021 Recruitment Deadline.
General Eligibility for Recruitment into Ghana Armed Forces
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years for Short Service Commission.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’ 6”) for males and 1.57m (5’ 2”) for females.
For military police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9’’) and 1.70m (5’7’’) for females.
- Must have one of the following:
(a) Six credits (Not less than C6 ) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at WASSCE.
(b) Six credits (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics andCore Science at SSSCE.
(c) Five credits (Not less than 6 ) including English, Mathematics and Scienceat GCE –O level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE A-level.
Ghana Armed Forces Registration Guide | How to Apply
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 50) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3.
a. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
c. Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by sms/e-mail and order a reprint.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE/SSCE results slip and First Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
|⇒ I believe this brain teaser guide was helpful right?… If yes, don’t hesitate to share it with us. or Join us on Facebook Page|