How to Apply for PPPRA Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.ppp.gov.ng
PPPRA Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the PPPRA Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the PPPRA Recruitment….read more below.
PPPRA Recruitment Portal – www.ppp.gov.ng
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the PPPRA Recruitment 2021.
Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Agency – PPPRA is an agency of the government of Nigeria saddled with the responsibility to determine the Pricing policy, supply, and distribution of petroleum products.
They are to moderate volatility in petroleum product prices while ensuring reasonable returns to operators.
PPPRA is to create an information data bank through liaison with all relevant agencies to facilitates the making of informed and realistic decisions on pricing policies.
Kindly read on below for information about PPPRA Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for PPPRA
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Related Post: How to write a Good Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Is PPPRA Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the PPPRA Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or PPPRA recruitment portal @ www.ppp.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. PPPRA doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the PPPRA recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on PPPRA recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for PPPRA recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting PPPRA portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the PPPRA
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.ppp.gov.ng
- PPPRA Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in PPPRA
How to Apply for PPPRA Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at PPPRA but one thing you need to have in mind is all PPPRA recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
All applications for PPPRA Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.ppp.gov.ng
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for PPPRA job:
- Visit PPPRA login portal at http://pppra.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the PPPRA official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.