Kano State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates | See how to download Kano State Civil Service Commission Shortlisted Candidates Names 2021 PDF for final screening exercise. Get the steps to check the list of successful candidates at Kano State Civil Service portal.
Kano State CSC Shortlisted Candidates
This page contains information concerning the Kano State Civil Service Commission recruitment list of successful candidates. You will learn how to check your name and also your screening date and venue. Keep reading…
Applicants who applied for the earlier announced Kano State Civil Service Commission recruitment can now check if they have been recruited or not. We know a lot of you have been searching for the shortlist for sometime now but couldn’t find any vital information.
This is not the final shortlist for the Kano state job rather it is a selection process for candidates who met the qualifications and requirements. The last shortlist which will be released after the screening test will be the shortlist which will determine if you have been employed or not.
Remember! After checking your final name, you will also need to check your final screening date and venue. You will need to be at your Kano State Civil Service Exams Screening venue on time to avoid stories that touch.
How to Check Kano State Civil Service Shortlisted
It is important to note that Kano state civil service recruitment list is yet to be released so ensure that you check the official portal https://kanostate.gov.ng/ to on a daily basis as the list of shortlisted candidates would be released there alternatively, you can bookmark this page as it would be updated once the list is released.
As a matter of fact, check your name on this official website,
- Visit the Kano State Civil Service recruitment login portal at https://kanostate.gov.ng/
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of positions and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.
Note: If you can’t find your name on this list, just BOOKMARK and SUBSCRIBE to this page for first-hand information on when the list will be out.
Click Here for Other Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- N-Power Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- State Security Service (SSS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) List of Shortlisted
- MSMEs Survival Fund Payroll Support List of Shortlisted
When is Exams for Kano State Civil Service
All candidates sitting for the CBT exam will be informed via text messages and we advise you to check your mails for the notification frequently. You are recommended to use your existing telephone number when you filled out the application form.
Please Note: All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
Hence, candidates who applied for Job should visit https://kanostate.gov.ng/ to updated their educational records and print individual letters of invitation
Also, candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers.
Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come along and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other bonafide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
For those who may not remember this Recruitment Exercise, please click the link below:
On How to Apply for Kano State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Exercise
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third-party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification.