How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2022 Via the Application portal – https://www.cbn.gov.ng
This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the CBN Recruitment for the year 2022, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the CBN Recruitment….read more below.
CBN Recruitment portal – https://www.cbn.gov.ng
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the CBN Recruitment 2022.
See also: Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) and the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) (the “Promoters”) are requesting for expression of interest proposals from qualified candidates for the role below:
The successful asset manager will be responsible for establishing a General partner/Asset Manager organization, to perform the following main functions, amongst others specified in the detailed Request for Proposal (RfP):
- Develop the consolidated business plan and financial model for InfraCorp and its subsidiaries;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Asset Management business of InfraCorp;
- Plan, lead and coordinate the promotion of InfraCorp and capital raising activities;
- Provide end-to-end origination, execution, structuring, closing, portfolio management and exit/sell-down of investments;
- Design the optimal capital structure of InfraCorp and its subsidiaries best suited to its investment objectives;
- Lead negotiations of guarantees for InfraCorp; and procurement of strong ratings from credible international ratings agencies;
- Manage Government and other relevant Stakeholders;
- Procure approvals and negotiation of documentation for asset transfer process for select assets into InfraCorp and its appropriate subsidiaries;
- Establish procedures, processes and controls appropriate for InfraCorp;
Upon expression of interest, the Promoters shall share a detailed RfP document providing potential asset managers with the necessary information to prepare appropriate proposals in line with the Promoters’ requirements.
Requirement for CBN Recruitment 2022
There are a lot of things should take into consideration when applying for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important. Getting your certificates ready is also very important.
so what Certificates should you gather up for this recruitment? For this recruitment, you will need the following certificates:
- Applicant should be a Nigerian citizen
- You should have a fair knowledge about Microsoft Word, MS word etc
- Your age will also will be look into, cbn has been known to recruit those between the age of 22 and 30 years of age
- You must be a graduate from a well recognized institution
- You must graduate with either 2:1 and above or it equivalent from other institutions
- Those with 2nd class lower should not apply
- Those with criminal records with the police should not apply
- You must be fluent in English.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Related Post: How to write a Good Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Take note of the following:
- Have all the necessary credentials as
- Scan am upload credential on Portal.
- Shortlisted will be published shortly after the exercise.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job CBN.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment
Make sure you submit your application through the appropriate website, All applications will be done online. How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expression of Interest (EOIs) and / or any relevant questions as soon as possible to: email@example.com
- Make sure you complete the online registration form on or before the recruitment application form closing date.
- Read the different position before deciding on the one you like.
- Apply for you preferred choice.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a selection process, as well as testing and interview.
- Successful candidates will be assigned to corporate organizations registered with the scheme.
- The Internship Program is for three months.
- Candidates who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate.
Currently, the deadline for the recruitment has not yet been brought to our notice. But once we have any reasonable information on it, we will ensure we get it across to you on time.