NDIC Recruitment Portal | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NDIC Recruitment for the year 2022, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NDIC Recruitment….read more below.
NDIC Recruitment 2022 Portal – www.ndic.gov.ng
The Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company (NDIC) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NDIC Recruitment 2022.
About Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company (NDIC)
The history of Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) has its origin in the report of a committee set up in 1983 by the Board of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), to examine the operations of the banking system in Nigeria. The Committee in its Report recommended the establishment of a Depositors Protection Fund. Consequently, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation was established through the promulgation of Decree No. 22 of 15th June 1988.
This was part of the economic reform measures taken by the then government, to strengthen the safety net for the banking sector following its liberalization policy and the introduction of the 1986 Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) in Nigeria.
The phenomenal increase in the number of banks from 40 in 1986 to 120 in 1992 led to:
- Increased Competition amongst banks leading to sharp practices
- People of questionable integrity becoming bank owners and managers
- Inadequate Manpower
- The coming together of strange bedfellows due to the licensing requirement that banks maintain adequate geographical spread.
Kindly read on below for information about NDIC Recruitment News 2022.
What is the Qualification for NDIC
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NDIC Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NDIC Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NDIC recruitment portal @ www.ndic.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NDIC doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NDIC recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
Important Point to Note on NDIC recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NDIC recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NDIC portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NDIC
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.ndic.gov.ng
- NDIC Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NDIC
How to Apply for NDIC Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NDIC recruitment:
- Visit NDIC login portal at https://ndic.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NDIC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.