Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment | The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment for the year 2021 is on, INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available.
NIS Recruitment Form 2021 out
Do you wish to apply for the nis current recruitment? If yes, The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has approved the 2021 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
There are several job positions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a secondary school certificate holder or a university degree holder, visit nis recruitment portal 2021 login now to apply for the is on-going recruitment.
For the benefit of those who are not well versed with the function of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), I am going to give a brief overview before I will talk on the application process.
About NIS Recruitment 2021
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
The popular and influential organization today, ‘Nigerian immigration’ was carved out from the Nigerian Police officially in 1958 with the main purpose of managing the immigration policy in Nigeria. It is the duty of immigration officers to validate and administer passports to citizens. That is why the NIS job is one of the most sought after jobs in Nigeria.
NIS Recruitment Portal 2021
The official portal remains immigration.gov.ng
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Note that the application form for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2021/2022 is FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
Junior Cadets (JC)
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
NIS Recruitment Requirement 2021 – General
Before filling the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
1). Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2). Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3). In addition to qualifications above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.immigrationrecruitment.com.ng.
4). Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2021.
5). Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6). You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7). Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8). You are to print out a slip tagged: Photocard which should be presented at the screening center.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2021
Candidates should visit the Nigeria Immigration official recruitment portal/website on (www.nisrecruitment.org.ng) to apply. Please note that the application form is free and must be submitted once.
e-Recruitment Account Will Grant You Permission To:
(1). Fill & Submit Your Application Form Once.
(2). Login Again Anytime To Make Changes & See Application Status.
(3). Printout The Important Documents, Push Notifications & Many More.
Log on to the above mentioned link (https://immigrationrecruitment.com.ng/?p=login) using the username and password created during the registration
Complete the application form, submit online and print out a copy of your Photocard as appropriate.
Come along to the designated recruitment centre with copies of your Photocard printed from this portal and other relevant qualification documents.
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates
- No special centre for recruitment
- There will be no CBAT Exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on Mon, 22 February 2021.
- Successful candidates would be transported (FG’s provision sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities from Sat, 27 February 2021 for a six month (6) camp-life.
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations (12 Weeks intensive training on freight Management & Human Trafficking included).
NIS Recruitment Closing Date 2021
The deadline for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2021 has been made known. You will endeavor to complete the online registration before Sat, 20/02/2021 else your application will not be accepted.
NIS Recruitment Past Questions
Remember that the NIS Recruitment 2021 job is very competitive now and they only select candidate with the highest scores in the aptitude test exam. So, I recommend you to Download this Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Pas Questions and Answers to read for the exam. This past questions will help you to know the nature of the exam.
Nigeria Immigration Service Salary Structure 2021
The salary structure of the Nigeria Immigration is just like that of Customs, Police, NSCDC and other paramilitary agencies and organizations but different from those of the Army, Navy and Air force. This is so because it is based on the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS). The information on how much each of these armed bodies earn is not easy to come by, especially their high ranking officers.
The Nigerian immigration salary range sees the Comptroller General salary (highest rank in the service) earn up to N3million in a year while Passport officers starting salary can be as little as 30,000 Naira per month. On average, the average salary a Nigeria Immigration officer will earn as a graduate should be N150,000 in a month with other benefits and bonuses attached.
NIS Ranking Structure
Below are how officers are ranked in the NIS from the highest to the lowest rank
- Comptroller General Immigration Service;
- Assistant Comptrollers General;
- Superintendent of Immigration;
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration;
- Senior Inspector of Immigration;
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration;
- Immigration Assistant;
- Passport Officers;
Check Others Recruitment in Nigeria
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment