How to Apply for NAQS Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.naqs.gov.ng
NAQS Recruitment 2021 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NAQS Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NAQS Recruitment….read more below.
NAQS Recruitment Portal – www.naqs.gov.ng
The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NAQS Recruitment 2021.
NAQS is a regulatory agency under the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. It was created for the harmonization of Plants, Veterinary and Aquatic resources (fisheries) Quarantine in Nigeria to promote and regulate sanitary (animal and fisheries health) and phytosanitary(plant health) measures in connection with the import and export of agricultural products with a view to minimizing the risk to agricultural economy, food safety and the environment.
The main objective of NAQS is to prevent the introduction, establishment and spread of animal and zoonotic diseases as well as pests of plants and fisheries including their products. NAQS also undertakes emergency protocol to control or manage new pest incursion or disease outbreak in collaboration with key stakeholders. NAQS ensures that our agricultural exports meet with international standards in line with International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) Office International des Epizootics (OIE) representing the World Organization for Animal Health, WTO/Sanitary and International Trade of Endangered Species (CITES) and SPS conditions of the importing countries. Its operations are guided by the enabling legislation enacted by the National Assembly and SPS regulations and schedules.
In accordance with the directives of the Federal Government on mass recruitment, NAQS tends to embark on Easy-Way recruitment so as to enable applicants to get recruited with ease.
NAQS Trending Jobs
- Plant Quarantine
- Animal Quarantine
- Laboratory Management Service
- Planning, Research and Development
- Finance and Account
Kindly read on below for information about NAQS Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for DPR
Applying for NAQS recruitment comes with some requirements and here is everything you need to know about it.
- Nationality: One must be a Nigerian either by Birth or by Naturalization.
- Age: Applicants must be at least 18yrs old and not more than 33yrs as at the time of application.
- Educational Qualification: A minimum of five credits in WAEC/NECO which must include English and Mathematics (Not more than two sittings).
– ND/HND, BSc in the relevant field. Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Passport Photograph: Two Recent Passport Pictures is expected of applicants.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Medical Report (Applicants must also be physical fit).
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NAQS Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NAQS Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NAQS recruitment portal @ www.naqs.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NAQS doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NAQS recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NAQS recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NAQS recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NAQS portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NAQS
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.naqs.gov.ng
- NAQS Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NAQS
How to Apply for NAQS Recruitment 2021
- Log on to www.naqs.gov.ng
- Scroll through to Careers.
- Click on it and Register using your Current Email Address.
- Follow the instructions given and fill out the form.
- Attach your CV, other Documents and hit the Submit button
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.