This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NJC Recruitment for the year 2022, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NJC Recruitment….read more below.
NJC Recruitment Portal – www.njc.gov.ng
The National Judicial Council (NJC) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the National Judicial Council recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NJC Recruitment 2022.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About National Judicial Council (NJC)
The National Judicial Council is one of the Federal Executive Bodies created by virtue of Section 153 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In order to insulate the Judiciary from the whims and caprices of the Executive; hence guarantee the independence of this Arm of Government, which is a sine qua non for any democratic Government, the National Judicial Council was created and vested with enormous powers and functions of the erstwhile Advisory Judicial Committee (AJC) which it replaced.
- An entrenched and preserved independent Judiciary
- A judiciary that is committed to the rule of law
- A financially autonomous Judiciary
- A pro-active and vibrant Judiciary that has Judicial Officers and staff with proven integrity and impeccable character
- A dynamic Judiciary manned by Officers with various background, discipline, experience and competence
- A Judiciary that is Information Technology driven.
Kindly read on below for information about NJC Recruitment News 2022.
What is the Qualification for NJC
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 National Judicial Council, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NJC Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NJC Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NJC recruitment portal @ www.njc.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NJC doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NJC recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
Important Point to Note on NJC recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NJC recruitment 2022. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NJC portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NJC
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.njc.gov.ng
- NJC Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NJC
How to Apply for NJC Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NJC job:
- Visit the NJC login portal at https://www.njc.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NJC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.