Hi everyone, today we have brought good news to unemployed Nigerians who are looking for a good employment opportunities after graduation.
According to our information, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment form will be out soon. There are many readers who are ready to grab this job opportunity.
Through this page, we will give you information related to this NNPC jobs like age, qualification, application form, how to apply, shortlisted candidates and latest updates. Therefore it is very important that you subscribe to our website so that you can get the information immediately.
Before starting on, we want to ask some questions from our Visitors.
- Are you fresh graduate?
- Are you desirous candidates for NNPC Recruitment 2022?
- Are you waiting for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2022?
If you answer these questions above, then it will encourage us and we will continue to bring such information to you. We will give you all the updated information related to this recruitment immediately.
See: NNPC List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022 – PDF Download
The official name of this government agency is Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. It is the oil company of the Nigerian government through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the petroleum industry of the country. It was established in 1st April, 1977 (42 years ago). In addition to marketing, the corporation had given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemical and product transportation.
Download NNPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
NNPC has built refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and in 1965 captured the 35,000-barrels shell refinery installed in Port Harcourt. Visit NNPC Recruitment Portal www.nnpcgroup.com Portal to know more about corporation, mission & vision, management, NNPC business, career, public relations and other information.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
NNPC Recruitment Requirement
83.6% of Recruitment Trust users confirmed that they got accepted using our step. Therefore, I will urge you to follow every information presented on this site. in other to get you recruited.
here is the general requirement for the NNPC recruitment process.
- A citizen of Nigeria
- 18 years of age and not more than 35years of age
- Higher institution degree such as Bsc, Msc etc
- NYSC Certificate
- Willing to work under pressure.
Aims of recruitment:
- To ensure availability and sustainability of fuel supply Nationwide.
- To change the level of experience and expand gas exploitation, refining, and petrochemicals, transportation, storage, and marketing.
Recruitment into three (3) refineries:
- Port Harcourt (PHRC)
- Warri (WRPC)
- Kaduna (KRPC)
- Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
The O&M contract scope of work shall cover, but not be limited to, the following refinery business processes:
- Long term and short term production/operations planning’
- Production and operations execution
- Monitoring, reporting, and optimization of operations
- Maintenance planning (short term)
- Maintenance execution
- Reliability and inspection
- Process and controls engineering
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Laboratory
- Specialist engineering
- Health and Safety
- Environmental management
- Turnaround maintenance planning and execution
- Minor projects
- Non-hydrocarbon Procurement
- Sub-contractor management
- Inventory and warehouse management
1) Evidence of Company’s registration and Incorporation issued by the respective governing body, certified true copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company, Particular of Directors, certified true copies of statutory documents indicating ownership structure of company, name(s) of major shareholders and percentage shareholding.
2) Full details of the Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst others, telephone number, email address, and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
3) Full details of Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst other, telephone number, email address and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
4) Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by the inclusion of a current copy of compliance certification from the Industrial Training Fund expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
5) Evidence of compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act by the inclusion of a current copy of compliance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
6) Evidence of compliance with PENCOM Reform Act 2004 by the inclusion of valid Pension clearance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021(where applicable).
7) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim
How to apply for NNPC Recruitment 2022
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Visit https:/careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Select the required job position you are interested in.
- Fill out all required form
I have be education in the community usein interested of the Nigeria in jop ex persac
Am a graduate of ABU College of agriculture and animal science, that is also seeking for job
okay.. you will be updated once the form is Out