How to Apply for PYES Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.p-yes.gov.ng
PYES Recruitment Portal | The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
PYES Recruitment Application Portal – www.p-yes.gov.ng
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the PYES Recruitment 2021.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, PYES is a scheme structured as a Public-Private Partnership initiative. The PYES initiative is coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) powered by the office of the Secretary to the Federal Government.
The scheme aims at largely creating opportunities for Nigerian youths for two years. Officially, the initiative took off in December 2016.
What are the Functions of PYES?
The functions of PYES are embedded in the initiative design. On this note, the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is conceived to;
- Create and grow wealth among the ever-increasing youth population of Nigeria.
- Reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating over 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Integrate into the mainstream of government policies, programs, and national budget youth development.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
- Guarantee sustainable income for the Nigerian youth.
- Integrate into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria the youths of Nigeria.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least one other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them to take charge of their wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
Kindly read on below for information about PYES Recruitment News 2021.
P-YES has five categories of programs, they are:
- 1CT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition
Is PYES Recruitment Form is Out
As it stands, the PYES registration for this year is supposed to have begun earlier than 2021 but has been rescheduled to begin anytime soon. So while waiting for the form to be out, get yourself ready by going through the requirements below:
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. DPR doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the DPR recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
What is the Qualification for PYES
- All applicants must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Ability to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
As an applicant, you must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- Also, all applicants must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- All applicants must complete a guarantor’s form on www.p-yes.gov.ng.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Important Point to Note on PYES recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for PYES recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting PYES portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the PYES
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.p-yes.gov.ng
- PYES Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in PYES
How to Apply for PYES Recruitment 2021
- PYES recruitment portal is @ www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Registration is free, so signup for an account if you don’t have one.
- You can also connect your social handle such as Twitter or Facebook.
- Register your State of residence and LGA of residence.
- You can hover over to your profile and update it ; you can update your bank account details and other information as you wish.
- Upload all necessary documents and submit your application.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
Who Can Apply to PYES
Through this, millions of people will be given training. If you meet the eligibility conditions given above, you can register online at the official portal www.p-yes.gov.ng.
Henceforth, grab this great opportunity, so to use it properly it will be very useful in your life.
PYES 2021 Screening and Examination
First, you will be required to write a test.
Then, if you are successful in the test, you will be selected for the program.
Once you are selected, you will be sent a congratulatory message.
This message carries a link that will enable you to search on the selected site using your phone number, for the LGA where you would do your physical verification.
Then you are to go to the LGA attached to your name on the selected site for your physical verification.
Note: Registration is free. You can also apply in person if you do not wish to apply online; collect a registration form from the PYES office below.
Youth and Student Affairs,
5th Floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
Benefits of Joining PYES
- A computing device containing the necessary information for the specific engagements.
- Entrepreneurial and employment skills.
- National skills qualification certificate.
- Monthly stipends.