How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2022 Via the Application portal – www.firs.gov.ng
FIRS Recruitment 2022 | Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS is inviting applications from eligible Nigerian graduates for the FIRS Recruitment 2022 enrolment in service. This is a golden opportunity for graduates around Nigeria and of Nigerian origin, to secure a job in the taxation and revenue government agency in Nigeria.
FIRS majorly accommodates Nigerians who are graduates of higher institutions with a degree in accounting, business management, taxation or other related fields.
So, in this article, we will acquaint you with the necessary information about FIRS and guidelines on how to apply for the recruitment, the criteria involved, and a lot more.
The FIRS recruitment portal 2022 will soon open, applicants can now check on how to register, login and apply for the 2022 Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS recruitment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 FIRS recruitment exercise to fill the job positions below:
- Officer II Tax
- Officer I Tax
- Assistant Manager Tax
What is Federal Inland Revenue Service?
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is a regulatory body in Nigeria that is saddled with the responsibility of assessment, collection of, and accounting for revenues accruable to the government of the federation from individuals, corporate entities, and government agencies for the financing of government expenses.
Its services include conducting the online activities of functions like e-Registration, e-Filing, e-Tax Payment and e-Receipt
The Federal Internal Revenue Service, as part of its consolidation strategies, hires the services of beginners with integrity, impulse and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce almost annually.
The name (FIRS) Federal Inland Revenue Service was born in 2007. And has the vision of providing quality services to taxpayers in partnership with all interested parties and making taxes the axis of national development.
Since 2007, FIRS undergoes,
- organizational restructuring,
- promulgation of national fiscal policy,
- better financing,
- legislation, a stronger education for taxpayers,
- a dispute resolution mechanism,
- taxpayer registration and the introduction of the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN),
- human capacity building,
- Automation of the key process. ,
- refund mechanism,
- Attention to double taxation agreements (DTA) and the automation of service operations.
We will simplify the procedure on how to register for the Federal Inland Revenue Service application exercise 2021. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
Eligibility for the FIRS Recruitment 2022
- Applicant must be a Nigerian and must not be above 35 year of age during the registration
- Applicants are advised to visit the Federal Inland Revenue Service website ONLY for any application/registration.
- Have at least a minimum of secondary school certificate.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC, GCE, SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage like Bachelor’s Degree, BSC, HND, ND, NCE
- Applicant must have NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification like Voters card, Driving license, NIMC card or International passport
- Applicants are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
You don’t need any individual to process your FIRS recruitment for you. You can get this done yourself by the above listed steps. Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for FIRS jobs in Nigeria.
Is FCSC Recruiting Now
NO! The FCSC Recruitment 2022 is not yet out. All the guide here is to direct you on what to do when the application form is out.
Meanwhile, to apply for FCSC Recruitment, simply visit www.firs.gov.ng and register. Please take note of the fact that FIRS 2022 recruitment is free of charge.
Interested applicants should fill the form and submit online via FIRS portal. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted promptly.
Do you want to stay updated on FIRS Recruitment 2022 then simply leave a comment below this article so we can inform you promptly once the form is out.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
How to apply FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 Form?
Go to Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) website via www.firs.gov.ng
All online applications must go through the official FIRS Recruitment platform located at firs.gov.ng.
- Visit the FIRS Recruitment portal on http://www.firs.gov.ng/Careers
- Select the Job you are applying for and view the basic requirements.
- Apply for the said job online.
FIRS Application Closing Date:
The FIRS recruitment 2020 commencement date is available but has not be announced to the general public, we promise to update you once the date has been finally announced. Also this page will be updated as well containing the new updates.
Please you need to note that FIRS Recruitment 2022 IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Kindly disregard any news you see about FIRS Jobs in 2022 for now. Federal Inland Revenue Service will not ask you to pay before you can register online as the registration is totally free of charge.