This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Federal High Court Recruitment for the year 2022, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the Federal High Court Recruitment….read more below.
Federal High Court Recruitment Portal – www.fhc.gov.ng
The Federal High Court recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Federal High Court recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the Federal High Court Recruitment 2022.
FHC Recruitment 2022/2023
About Federal High Court
The Federal Revenue Court (as Federal High Court was then called) was established by the Federal Revenue Act 1973 (1973 No.13). The Court was renamed the “Federal High Court” by Section 228 (1) and 230 (2) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1979.
Although the need was noted during the constitutional Conference leading to Independence, to establish a High Court for the determination of causes and matters within the Exclusive Legislative list, as is the customary in countries with the Federal System of Government, no step was however taken in that regard until the promulgation of the Federal Revenue Court Decree in 1973.
The Court as Federal Revenue Court (began with a President as the head of the court was then called) and four judges. From its inception, controversies over its jurisdiction dogged every step of the Court.
Kindly read on below for information about FHC Recruitment News 2022.
What is the Qualification for FHC
e qualified for the 2022/2023 Federal High Court, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is FHC Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the FHC Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or FHC recruitment portal @ www.fhc.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. FHC doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the FHC recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on FHC recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FHC recruitment 2022. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FHC portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FHC
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.fhc.gov.ng
- FHC Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in FHC
How to Apply for FHC Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Federal High Court job:
- Visit the Federal High Court login portal at https://www.fhc-ng.com/
- Follow the instructions on the Federal High Court official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
FHC Registration Deadline
The closing date or deadline for Federal High Court 2022 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
Federal High Court (FHC) Administration and Control has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
FHC Recruitment 2022 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- FHC Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.fhc.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- Federal High Court (FHC) has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the FHC Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.